Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff 6500 Classic Line 3 Drawer Infection Control Cart includes a pack of 50 break-away seals.
Warranty: 12 Years - Free from Defects in Workmanship and Materials.
The 6500 Infection Control Cart helps stop the spread of MRSAs, VREs, and other infectious microbes, which can save hospitals millions of dollars as well as improve patient outcomes. Harloff's isolation carts are designed to store all the supplies required by protocol to reduce the risk of pathogen transmission in hospitals between patients, healthcare workers, and visitors.
*Note: Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White carts are non-returnable.
Harloff 6500 Classic Line 3 Drawer Infection Control Cart Features:
- Construction: Sturdy, uni-body steel.
- Stainless steel break-away lock bar.
- 30" of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5" ball-bearing casters, all full swivel (one tracking, one with brake).
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Aluminum side rail / push handle.
- Cart is delivered assembled.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Isolation Cart Upgrade: Silver ion antimicrobial paint available.
Harloff 6500 Classic Line 3 Drawer Infection Control Cart Specifications:
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23" (W) x 17" (D) (58.42 cm x 43.18 cm).
- (1) - 6" (15.2 cm).
- (2) - 12" (30.5 cm).
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 41.5" (H) x 32" (W) x 22" (D) (105.4 cm x 81.3 cm x 55.9 cm).
- Net Weight: 115 pounds (52.2 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 140 pounds (72.7 kg).
Harloff 6500 Classic Line 3 Drawer Infection Control Cart Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.