Harloff 6411 Classic Super-Stat Emergency Cart has one 6", three 3", one 6", and one 9" Drawers (total of 6), Painted Steel Defibrillator Shelf, Hospital Grade Electrical Outlet, 5-Qt Sharps Container in Locking Enclosed Holder, Glove Box Holder (which attaches to bottom of Sharps), (2) Large and (1) Small Utility Baskets, IV Pole, Cardiac Board, Oxygen Tank Holder, Suction Unit Shelf, Chart Holder, (3) Utility Hooks, (2) 3" Exchange Drawer trays with Adjustable Dividers (trays fit two to a drawer), (4) 6" Exchange Trays with adjustable dividers (trays fit two to a drawer), (2) 6-Compartment Trays, and (1) 7-Compartment Tray (compartment trays fit 3 per drawer). Includes Super Stat Extended Width Bumper that is Fully Extended to Protect and Enclose All Accessories.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in Hammer Red, Hammer Black and White are not returnable.
The Classic Six Drawer Super Stat Crash Cart is a reliable workhorse that can meet the demands of the busiest emergency rooms. The 30 inches of vertical drawer space on this crash cart are generous, as is the full wrap-around bumper. Latex-free, this crash cart offers a durable powder-coat finish and a 12-year warranty. Add on the Super Stat Crash Cart accessories to ensure your crash cart is ready for any situation.
Harloff 6411 Classic Super Stat Crash Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Painted steel break-away lock bar.
- Pack of 100 break-away seals.
- 30” of vertical drawer space
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel-one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Cart is delivered mostly assembled.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Twelve year warranty on manufactured parts.
- Full wrap-around vinyl bumper on separate steel frame that is designed to enclose and protect all included accessories such as the suction unit shelf, etc.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6411 Classic Super Stat Crash Cart Specifications:
- (1) _ 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- (3) _ 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (1) - 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D.
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 45.75” H x 39” W x 24” D (116.2 cm H x 99 W x 61 D).
- With IV pole: 86.25"/ 219 cm.
- Cart net weight: 235 lbs.
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 211 lbs.
Harloff 6411 Classic Super Stat Crash Cart Literature:
Harloff 6411 Classic Super Stat Crash Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.