Harloff 6330 Classic Emergency Cart has five drawers, a painted steel break-away lock bar, pack of 100 break-away seals, painted steel top rail / push handle, 24" of vertical drawer space, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel--one tracking, one braking),ball-bearing full extension drawer slides, full wrap- around bumper on separate stabilizing frame, and a hard-baked powder coat finish. This cart is available in 16 different colors, is latex free, and delivered fully assembled.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Emergency Crash Carts are for storing supplies needed in an emergency. Our crash carts feature quality construction, multiple configurations, and a 12 year warranty on manufactured parts! Harloff crash carts are used in world-class hospitals and medical facilities around the world. Harloff Classic Crash Cart incorporates industry-leading features with flexible configuration options. This cart can be fitted with a wide range of accessories and drawer inserts.
*Please note: carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable.
Harloff 6330 Classic Emergency Cart Features:
- Classic Line Five Drawer Short Emergency Cart Standard Package.
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Painted steel break-away lock bar.
- Pack of 100 break-away seals.
- 24” of vertical drawer space.
- Cabinet and drawer design allows for customized drawer configurations.
- Painted steel top rail / push handle.
- Removable plastic top.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5” (12.7 cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel-one tracking, one braking.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Cart is delivered assembled.
- 16 Colors Available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 6330 Classic Emergency Cart Specifications:
- (3) _ 3” (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6” (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9” (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Cart Dimensions: 39.5” H x 32” W x 22” D (97.8 cm H x 81.3 W x 55.9 D).
- Cart Net Weight: 115 lbs (52.2 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 155 lbS (70.3 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Dimensions: 47" H x 33" W x 26" D (119.38 cm H x 83.8 cm W x 66 cm D).
Harloff 6330 Classic Emergency Cart Literature:
Harloff 6330 Classic Emergency Cart Brochure
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.