Harloff 6221 Bin Treatment Cart has 16 standard size storage bins on 4 fixed shelves, 4 long storage bins located on one fixed shelf, one roll-out shelf at bottom with deep storage tub, 5" ball-bearing premium casters (all full swivel--one tracking, one braking), dual flush-folding utility doors, a hard-baked powder coat finish, and a removable plastic top. This cart is available in 16 different colors (select above), and may be ordered with an antimicrobial finish (call for antimicrobial finish). Cart is latex-free, and is delivered fully assembled.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on defects.
*Please note: carts ordered in Hammer Black, Hammer Red, and White are not returnable.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need. We also offer all-steel construction and a full 12 Year Warranty on all Treatment and Procedure Carts.
Harloff 6221 Bin Treatment Cart Features:
- Painted steel.
- Tall cabinet.
- Dual, flush-folding, full height utility doors with slam lock feature.
- Corner bumpers.
- 5" (12.7cm) ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel _ one with brake, one directional.
- 16 standard size storage bins _ 5.6" W x 12" L x 2.5" H (14.2 cm x 30.5 cm x 6.4 cm) located on 4 fixed shelves. (4 bins per shelf).
- 4 long size storage bins _ 5.6" W x 18" L x 2.5" H (14.2 cm x 45.7 cm x 6.4cm) located on 1 fixed shelf.
- One roll-out shelf at bottom with deep storage tub.
- Tub dimensions: 22.38" W x 17.38"; D x 8" H (56.9 cm x 44.2 cm x 20.4 cm).
- Removable plastic top.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled (sharps and waste containers are customer installed).
- Latex free.
- Hard-baked powder coat finish.
Harloff 6221 Bin Treatment Cart Specifications:
Specialty Package Accessories:
- Stainless steel top rail / push handle.
- 3 Gallon sharps container and bracket.
- 2 Gallon waste container.
- 4 ea, shelves with 4 standard bins (16 total of bin 40432: 5.6" W x 12"L).
- 1 shelf with 4 long bins (4 total of bin 40433: 5.6" W x 18" L).
- Roll out bottom shelf with storage tub.
- Assembled Cart Dimensions: 41.5" H x 28.5 W x 19.9" D (105.4 cm H x 72.4 cm W x 50.5 cm D).
- With Accessories: 44" H x 34.6"W x 20" D (111.76 cm H x 87.8 cm W x 50.8 cm D).
- Cart Net Weight: 147 lbs (66.9 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 182 lbs (82.8 kg).
Harloff 6221 Bin Treatment Cart Literature:
Harloff 6221 Bin Treatment Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.