Shop with confidence at MFI
Harloff 3254KPB Phlebotomy Mini Cart Package includes a 2-tier raised back rail system (#MINI-RBR), Extended Push Handle, Single Glove Box Holder (#AL2362), and two 6-bin tilt bin organizer (#683805). The cart itself has four drawers, a key lock, wrap-around stabilizing bumper, 5" premium plate casters, ball-bearing full-extension drawer slides, and a removable plastic top.
Warranty: 12 year defect warranty.
Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
Other Mini Line Phlebotomy Cart Options:
- Locking Bemis Sharps Holder with 5 quart Container (#684801).
- Upgrade to 3 Box Glove Holder (#680422UPG).
- Chart Holder (#680417).
- These items are located in the 'accessories' category, or call customer support for assistance.
*Please note that carts ordered in colors White, Hammer Black and Hammer Red are non-returnable.
Harloff 3254KPB Phlebotomy Mini Cart Features:
- Wrap-around, stabilizing bumper.
- 5" (12.7 cm) premium plate casters.
- Cabinet with 30 vertical inches (76.2 cm) drawer space.
- Key-locking system with 2 keys.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
Harloff 3254KPB Phlebotomy Mini Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet and drawers.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 15€³ W x 16.75€³ D (38.1cm x 42.5cm).
- (1) _ 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (3) _ 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Assembled cart dimensions: 58.5€³ H x 27.5€³ W x 21.5 _D (148.6 cm H x 70 cm W x 54.6 cm D).
- Height to Work Surface: 40".
- Cart net weight: 128 lbs (58.2 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 153 pounds (69.6 kg).
Harloff 3254KPB Phlebotomy Mini Cart Literature:
Harloff 3254KPB Phlebotomy Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.