Shop with confidence at MFI
The Harloff IV/Epidural Cart is a three drawer procedure cart with articulating arm, adjustable push handle, and key-less toggle latch (optional key lock). Functional procedure carts improve staff efficiency and patient satisfaction. HarloffÃªs Start Cart allows IV starts and epidurals to be organized for administering and recovering needles, catheters, and waste. This also reduces the risk of accidental needle sticks to patients and staff.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Features:
A unique feature of this procedure cart is its dual work surfaces and articulating arm. The compact Start Cart provides both work areas and storage for point of use supplies.
- Articulating arm allows clinician to work from sitting or standing position.
- Dual lipped working surfaces with clear plastic cover overlay.
- Adjustable push handle in 1-inch increments.
- Soft grip handles for moving cart from sitting position.
- 3 gallon sharps and waste containers make it easy to dispose of supplies.
- 16" full extension drawer slides.
- Keyless Drawer Retention Lock aka Toggle Latch (can be upgraded to key lock) - Please Select Above.
- Ballasted for stability and lower center of gravity.
- Premium 5 inch casters make it easy to roll around the OR and patient rooms.
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers (16 colors available) - Please Select Above.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Benefits:
- Clinicians will no longer have to gather needed equipment from a distant cart, resulting in going back and forth for supplies from the cart to the patient site.
- Clinicians will no longer have to use the patientÃªs bed, stretcher or surgical operating room table as a work surface.
- Clinicians will no longer have to leave exposed needles on top of the patientÃªs bed that may cause injury to the doctor, nurse, medical technician, or housekeeper.
- Technicians can prepare supplies to be used in advance by clinicians which will save time and money.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Dimensions:
- Base Cart: 21.50" W x 22.50" D x 30" H (54.61 cm W x 57.15 cm D x 76.20 cm H).
- Articulating arm extends height to 45.75" H (116.21 cm H).
- Cart with waste and sharps containers: 31.50" W x 22.50" D (80.01 cm W x 57.15 cm D).
- Adjustable Push Handle: Lowest height 34.75" extends to 39.75" in 1" increments (Metric equivalent: Lowest height 88.27 cm extends to 100.97 cm in 2.54 cm increments).
- Cart Net Weight: 116 lbs (52.62 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 137 lbs (62.14 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" W x 29.5" D x 42.5" H (60.96 cm W x 74.93 cm D x 107.95 cm H).
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Literature:
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.