The Harloff IV/Epidural Cart is a three drawer procedure cart with articulating arm, adjustable push handle, and key-less toggle latch (optional key lock). Functional procedure carts improve staff efficiency and patient satisfaction. Harloffês Start Cart allows IV starts and epidurals to be organized for administering and recovering needles, catheters, and waste. This also reduces the risk of accidental needle sticks to patients and staff.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Features:
A unique feature of this procedure cart is its dual work surfaces and articulating arm. The compact Start Cart provides both work areas and storage for point of use supplies.
- Articulating arm allows clinician to work from sitting or standing position.
- Dual lipped working surfaces with clear plastic cover overlay.
- Adjustable push handle in 1-inch increments.
- Soft grip handles for moving cart from sitting position.
- 3 gallon sharps and waste containers make it easy to dispose of supplies.
- 16" full extension drawer slides.
- Keyless Drawer Retention Lock aka Toggle Latch (can be upgraded to key lock) - Please Select Above.
- Ballasted for stability and lower center of gravity.
- Premium 5 inch casters make it easy to roll around the OR and patient rooms.
- Painted steel cabinet and drawers (16 colors available) - Please Select Above.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Benefits:
- Clinicians will no longer have to gather needed equipment from a distant cart, resulting in going back and forth for supplies from the cart to the patient site.
- Clinicians will no longer have to use the patientês bed, stretcher or surgical operating room table as a work surface.
- Clinicians will no longer have to leave exposed needles on top of the patientês bed that may cause injury to the doctor, nurse, medical technician, or housekeeper.
- Technicians can prepare supplies to be used in advance by clinicians which will save time and money.
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Dimensions:
- Base Cart: 21.50" W x 22.50" D x 30" H (54.61 cm W x 57.15 cm D x 76.20 cm H).
- Articulating arm extends height to 45.75" H (116.21 cm H).
- Cart with waste and sharps containers: 31.50" W x 22.50" D (80.01 cm W x 57.15 cm D).
- Adjustable Push Handle: Lowest height 34.75" extends to 39.75" in 1" increments (Metric equivalent: Lowest height 88.27 cm extends to 100.97 cm in 2.54 cm increments).
- Cart Net Weight: 116 lbs (52.62 kg).
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 137 lbs (62.14 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 24" W x 29.5" D x 42.5" H (60.96 cm W x 74.93 cm D x 107.95 cm H).
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Literature:
Harloff 3123 IV/Epidural Start Cart Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.