The Grass AURA Ambulatory EEG System is in excellent condition and certified by MFI Medical to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The AURA (Ambulatory Universal Recording Amplifier) amplifier system has a front-end sampling rate of 400 Hz (record 200 or 400 Hz, user definable). The electrode input jack box provides 32 AC inputs, two reference inputs, and two ground inputs. The redundant references and grounds provide reliability and signal integrity during long-term monitoring procedures.
The 42-channel system has the capability of recording data directly to a PC or can be untethered for temporary ambulatory recordings.
AURA is typically tethered to the base station, which streams data to a host computer running TWin. However, AURA is also capable of operating untethered. When the patient cable is disconnected, AURA will automatically switch and record the EEG data to a CompactFlash (CF) memory card. If there is an immediate need to download and review the data stored on the CompactFlash memory card, the CF can be removed from AURA and the data can be downloaded quickly via a USB CompactFlash Reader.
With AURA, the patient can move from their patient room to a day room. When the patient arrives at the day room, AURA simply needs to be plugged into any base station located in that room. The TWin recording software will recognize that the patient has switched to a new base station, and tethered recording will resume. An automatic room switching option is available to also switch the video and audio from the patient room to a dayroom.
An 8-channel DC input module and optional pulse oximeter (SpO2/HR) allow for an additional 10 channels of data. This flexibility allows for a wide range of physiological parameters to be monitored and recorded. An optional external battery pack is available to enable recording of 24-hour ambulatory EEG studies. The technologist can check electrode impedances, perform amplifier calibration, and control the photic from the Base Station.
Grass AURA Ambulatory EEG System Features:
- High quality EEG amplifier with excellent trace clarity.
- High resolution, high quality digital video and audio recordings.
- On-line SzAC seizure and spike analysis software.
- Review timeline for fast navigation and editing of LTM recordings.
- Real-time video/EEG monitoring over the network.
- Built-in Panorama digital video with MPEG4 compression for 640 x 480 NTSC (768 x 576 PAL) resolution.
Grass AURA Ambulatory EEG System Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.