Warranty: 1 Year.
The 6010 is a mobile aspirator specializing in gastric drainage for hospitals and clinics. It has 2 pre-set drainage levels of -90 mm Hg and -120 mm Hg with 0.25 and 0.3 lpm respective flow rates. The Gomco 6010 features an integrated drainage tube flushing mechanism.
The 6010 generates gentle suction at low flow rates to prevent damaging the delicate tissues of the GI tract. The aspirator is engineered to provide suction by alternating the expansion and contraction of air within a cylinder at regular intervals. There are no moving parts, leading to quieter operation. The pumps are designed to operate for an extended period of time without attention, while solid-state controls help to assure mild suction. The integrated flushing mechanism allows for obstructions to be removed without disconnecting the tubing from the patient.
Gomco Model 6010 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Features:
- Silent operation due to a Gomco exclusive thermotic pump design.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a chemical resistant flat stainless steel top.
- Stand includes 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for 6' hospital cord with hospital-grade plug.
- Illuminated on/off switches and pump cycle light.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 6010 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Specifications:
- Vacuum Setting: -90 mm Hg or -120 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 0.25 lpm @ -90 mm Hg and 0.3 lpm @ -120 mm Hg.
- Sound Level: Less than 47 dBA.
- Pump Type: Thermotic.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade AC cord.
- Dimensions: 18" (W) x 17" (D) x 33" (H) (46 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 6010 Gastric Drainage Aspirator Configurations:
- 01-72-6010: (115 V / 50 - 60 Hz) with 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
- 01-72-6011: (115 V / 50 - 60 Hz) with 2100 ml Disposable Canister.
- 01-73-6010: (220 V / 50 - 60 Hz) with 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.