The Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator comes with a suction tubing kit and three hydrophobic bacteria filters.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 405 is a high-performance general use tabletop aspirator for use in hospitals, clinics, physician's offices, nursing home facilities, and home care. This durable unit meets the need for controlled vacuum regulation up to 635 mm Hg of vacuum with a flow rate of 40 lpm at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator is invaluable for removing mucus from the throats of newborn infants and post-operative patients, for bronchoscopic suction, and for many other bedside uses.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Features:
- Powerful rotary vane pump excels at pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal procedures.
- Takes up less than one square foot of space.
- Self-contained unit provides protection against pump and gauge contamination, and allows for easy clean-up.
- Has a comfortable handle for easy portability.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Durable high-impact plastic case.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter eliminates pump flooding and helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Specifications:
- 01-12 Models: -80 to -635 mm Hg.
- 01-23 Model: -25 to -555 mm Hg.
- 01-12 Models: 40 lpm at open flow.
- 01-23 Model: 25 lpm at open flow.
- 01-12 Models: Carbon rotary vane.
- 01-23 Model: Oil-less dual diaphragm.
- 01-12 Models: 1/10 hp.
- 01-23 Model: 1/20 hp.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 12.5" (W) x 10" (D) x 9.5" (H) (31.75 cm x 25.4 cm x 24.13 cm).
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (7 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, CE, HC.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Configurations:
- #01-12-0405: 110 - 115 V / 60 Hz with 1200 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-12-4005: 115 V / 60 Hz with 1500 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-23-0405: 230 V / 50 - 60 Hz with 1200 ml Glass Bottle.
Gomco Model 405 AC Tabletop Aspirator Literature:
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.