Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 4042 General Use Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing and 3 disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 4042 is a high performance general use aspirator. It generates up to -635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 40 lpm flow rate at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator comes with a high capacity 2800 ml or 2100 ml collection unit, and is ideal for hospitals.
Gomco Model 4042 General Use Aspirator Features
- Powerful rotary vane pump excels at pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal procedures.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a chemical resistant flat stainless steel top.
- Stand includes 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for a 6' hospital grade electrical cord.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 4042 General Use Aspirator Specifications
- Power: 115 V, 60 Hz.
- Vacuum Range: -80 to -635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 40 lpm at open flow.
- Horsepower: 1/10.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less rotary vane.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 18" W x 17" D x 33" H (46 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 46 lb (21 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 4042 General Use Aspirator Configurations
- #01-52-4042: With 2800 ml Reusable Polycarbonate Bottle.
- #01-52-4043: With 2100 ml Disposable Canister.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.