Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 4032 General Use Aspirator includes disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, and your choice of 600 ml glass bottle or 1100 ml disposable canister. Available in factory new and certified pre-owned conditions. Certified pre-owned units have been certified to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Model 4032 is a high-performance general use aspirator. It generates up to -635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 40 lpm flow rate at open flow. This AC-powered aspirator comes with a 600 ml or 1100 ml collection canister and is ideal for any clinic.
Gomco Model 4032 General Use Aspirator Features
- Powerful rotary vane pump excels at pharyngeal and nasopharyngeal procedures.
- Easy-to-store and transport compact design with a chemical resistant flat stainless steel top.
- Stand includes 3" non-marking casters and convenient storage for a 6' hospital grade electrical cord.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 4032 General Use Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -80 to -635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 40 lpm at open flow.
- Horsepower: 1/10.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less rotary vane.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Power: 115 V / 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 18" (W) x 17" (D) x 33" (H) (46 cm x 43 cm x 84 cm).
- Weight: 46 lb (21 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
Gomco Model 4032 General Use Aspirator Configurations
- #MFI-AHC-01-52-4032: Certified Pre-Owned - With a 600 ml Glass Bottle.
- #MFI-AHC-01-52-4033: Certified Pre-Owned - With an 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-52-4032: Factory New - With a 600 ml Glass Bottle.
- #01-52-4033: Factory New - With an 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.