Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, and two 2800 ml reusable polycarbonate bottles.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 3940 is a heavy duty, high performance mobile aspirator engineered for surgical suites. This AC-powered aspirator generates up to -635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 34 lpm flow rate at open flow. It comes with 2 selectable collection bottles for high volume procedures and extended use.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Features
- Maximum reliability thanks to the robust, maintenance-free, and oil-free diaphragm pump design.
- Stable, heavy duty cart design with flat stainless steel sides and top.
- Mechanical shut-off float helps prevent fluid contamination.
- Convenient storage drawer for suction accessories.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 34 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less belt-driven diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 32" H (50 cm x 38 cm x 80 cm).
- Weight: 110 lb (50 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: No.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-3940: 115 V / 50 Hz.
- #01-23-3940: 220 V / 50 Hz.