Shop with confidence at MFI
The Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator comes with disposable suction tubing, three disposable hydrophobic bacteria filters, and two 2800 ml reusable polycarbonate bottles.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The 3940 is a heavy duty, high performance mobile aspirator engineered for surgical suites. This AC-powered aspirator generates up to -635 mm Hg of vacuum pressure and a 34 lpm flow rate at open flow. It comes with 2 selectable collection bottles for high volume procedures and extended use.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Features
- Maximum reliability thanks to the robust, maintenance-free, and oil-free diaphragm pump design.
- Stable, heavy duty cart design with flat stainless steel sides and top.
- Mechanical shut-off float helps prevent fluid contamination.
- Convenient storage drawer for suction accessories.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Range: -25 to -635 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 34 lpm at open flow.
- Sound Level: Less than 54 dBA.
- Pump Type: Oil-less belt-driven diaphragm.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 20" W x 15" D x 32" H (50 cm x 38 cm x 80 cm).
- Weight: 110 lb (50 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: No.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA.
Gomco Model 3940 Surgical Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-3940: 115 V / 50 Hz.
- #01-23-3940: 220 V / 50 Hz.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.