- Two pre-set drainage levels - 90 mm Hg and 120 mm Hg
- Provides suction by alternating the expansion and contracting of air within a cylinder at regular intervals
- Designed for continuous use
- Low flow rates prevent damaging the delicate tissues of the GI tract
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator comes with three of the Disposable Hydrophobic Bacteria Filter (#01-90-3100) and one Disposable Suction Tubing Kit (#01-90-2000), which includes one 18" tubing piece and another 72".
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Model 270 is made for use in hospitals, clinics, and home care. It has two pre-set drainage levels - 90 mm Hg and 120 mm Hg - with 0.25 lpm and 0.3 lpm respective flow rates.
The Gomco 270 is engineered to provide suction by alternating the expansion and contracting of air within a cylinder at regular intervals. There are no moving parts, resulting in a quieter, more reliable operation. The unit is designed to operate for an extended period of time, while solid state controls help to assure mild suction.
Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator Features
- Designed for continuous use.
- Silent operation due to a Gomco exclusive thermotic pump design.
- Low flow rates prevent damaging the delicate tissues of the GI tract.
- Lightweight for easy portability.
- Enclosed cabinet protects internal parts.
- Low maintenance.
- Hospital grade electric AC plug.
- Positive shut-off collection system.
- Illuminated on/off switch and pump cycle lights.
- Compact, easy to store design takes up about one-half square feet of space for bedside use.
- Floor bottle basket for stability with either bottle or canister.
- Disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter helps prevent fluid and aerosol contamination.
Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator Specifications
- Vacuum Setting: -90 mm Hg or -120 mm Hg.
- Flow Rate: 0.25 lpm @ -90 mm Hg and 0.3 lpm @ -120 mm Hg.
- Sound Level: Less than 47 dBA.
- Pump Type: Thermotic.
- Electrical Cord: 6' hospital grade.
- Dimensions: 12" (W) x 8" (D) x 11" (H) (30 cm x 20 cm x 28 cm).
- Weight: 10 lb (5 kg).
- UL/ETL Listed: Yes.
- Regulatory Approvals: FDA, HC.
- Shipping Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator Configurations
- #01-22-0270: (115 V / 60 Hz) with a 1200 ml Reusable Glass Bottle.
- #01-22-2701: (115 V / 60 Hz) with a 1100 ml Disposable Canister.
- #01-73-0270: (230 V / 50 Hz) with a 1200 ml Reusable Glass Bottle.
Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible with the Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator:
- #01-90-2000: Disposable Suction Tubing Kit.
- #01-90-3100: Disposable Hydrophobic Bacteria Filter.
- #01-90-3489: Glass Collection Bottle - 1200 ml - With Metal Cap and Float Assembly.
- #01-90-3695: Disposable Collection Canister - 1100 ml.
Gomco Model 270 Tabletop Gastric Drainage Aspirator Literature
The filters are hard to screw in and when I got 2 of them to finally fit as I begin to screw they began to strip and become loose so they didn't fit tight. I order another set of filters thinking it was a bad set and the same thing happened. I have a machine I can't use because the filters don't work.