Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The MFI Medical Gold-Plated Bar EMG Electrode consists of a grooved TPE-plastic bar with two durable gold-plated stainless steel flat disk electrodes.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Often used for stimulation/NCV on EMG machines, the MFI Medical Gold-Plated Bar EMG Electrode is compatible with Natus, Cadwell, Nicolet, Nihon Kohden, Teca Synergy, Xltek, and more. Made in the USA, this electrode is comparable to the Natus Bipolar Bar Stimulating Electrode (OEM #019-401400).
MFI Medical Gold-Plated Bar EMG Electrode Specifications
- Dimensions of Bar: 2.18" (L) x 0.6" (W) x 0.32" (H).
- Outer Diameter: 0.355" (x2).
- Distance Between Electrodes: 1.18".
- Wire Length: 39".
- Connection Type: 1.5 mm Touchproof IEC-60601-1, DIN 42-802, Type ST.
- Wire Material: Tinsel and PVC jacket.
MFI Medical Gold-Plated Bar EMG Electrode Literature
The gold bar is very reliable and provides a very good and clear reception of the nerves stimulated