The Global SMR Maxi ENT Cabinet includes operating foot control, vacuum hose, and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Global SMR Maxi cabinets have been the standard of the industry for over sixty years. Designed for use by otolaryngologists, the 30001 model offers the convenience of cordless, rechargeable otoscope/ophthalmoscope handles (sold separately).
It offers versatile, efficient features with ample room for surgical instruments, video, or other equipment. Easy to reach and convenient storage trays offer extra storage space for necessary supplies and instruments. Conveniently located electrical outlets offer two additional electrical sources to attach more equipment if needed. It offers total storage, diagnostic, and treatment workstation capability.
Global SMR Maxi ENT Cabinet Features
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and disinfect.
- Scratches, stains, and burns can be easily removed.
- Glassware storage holes.
- Industrial quality, extra heavy duty pressure vacuum pumps.
- Easy glide casters.
- Rechargeable Instrument Stand: Built-in two-hole charger base on countertop for otoscope/ophthalmoscope handles (sold separately).
- Footswitch for pump activation.
- Two 115 V convenience electrical outlets.
Global SMR Maxi ENT Cabinet Specifications
- Overall Dimensions: 28" (L) x 17" (W) x 45" (H).
- Pressure: 60 psi.
- Electrical: 110 V / 8 amps. 50/60 Hertz.
- Slide-out Writing Shelf: 19.25" (W) x 7.25" (D).
Global SMR Maxi ENT Cabinet Models
- #30000: Corded otoscope/ophthalmoscope handles.
- #30001: Cordless otoscope/ophthalmoscope handles.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.