Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Tec 6 Plus Vaporizer has been recalibrated and bioengineer-certified to proper operating specifications. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
When delivering a critical anesthetic agent such as Desflurane, it is important to have the proper equipment. GE's Tec 6 Plus Vaporizer is an ideal choice for facilities requiring a reliable, electronic, desflurane anesthesia vaporizer. With help of an onboard LED screen, the Tec 6 Plus delivers constant, carefully-monitored amounts of desflurane with your patient.
GE Tec 6 Plus Vaporizer Features
- Completes self-diagnostic exams each time the vaporizer is turned on.
- Onboard LED display indicates no output, low agent, battery low, and warm-up.
- Several intrinsic vaporizer monitoring functions and alarms that constantly monitor vaporizer status.
- Large Capacity, Easy Refilling:
- The Tec 6 Plus has a large, 425 mL sump capacity to accommodate nearly two full bottles of Desflurane, letting you use the vaporizer for extended periods before refilling.
- Refilling can be done while the vaporizer is in use.
- The exclusive Saf-T-Fill valve of the Desflurane bottle is designed to fit only the complementary filling device of the Tec 6 Plus, so you can refill quickly.
- This valve helps prevent accidental release of vapor into the OR and helps to ensure that only Desflurane is introduced into the Tec 6 Plus.
GE Tec 6 Plus Vaporizer Specifications
- Anesthetic Agent: Des / Desflurane.
- Fill Type: Saf-T-Fill.
- Voltage Requirement: 100 to 120 V AC 50/60 Hz or 220 to 240 V AC 50/60 Hz.
- Concentration Range: 1 to 18%.
- Liquid Capacity:
- Working Volume: 375 mL.
- Refill Indicator: 250 mL.
- Reserve: 50 mL.
- Weight: 20.9 lb (9.5 kg) when empty.
- Depth: 9.9" (235 mm).
- Width: 9.3" (110 mm).
- Height: 4.3" (250 mm) in the unlocked position.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.