Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE MAC 5000 EKG includes patient cables, electrodes, a CAM-14 acquisition module, new battery, power cord, and paper.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The MAC 5000 is the first ECG system to offer full stress testing along with resting ECG. It's a truly one of a kind monitor and available at an unbeatable price. In addition, the MAC 5000 can be configured both as a 12-lead and 15-lead ECG. With the MAC 5000's arrhythmia and chest pain assessment tools, you can address a wider range of disease management needs, make more efficient decisions, and use involved invasive tests more judiciously.
GE MAC 5000 EKG Features
- Digital CAM-14 Module reduces noise and artifact for clearer ECG tracings.
- Large field-of-view display gives you a clear view of the screen from any angle.
- Compact system design offers easy mobility.
- Extensive customization, including display and final-report formatting, accommodates individual user preferences.
- 12 - 15-lead ECG analysis and storage.
- Software for detecting pacemakers.
GE MAC 5000 EKG Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.7" (H) x 15" (W) x 13.8" (D) (9.4 cm x 38.1 cm x 35.1 cm) without cart and with display closed.
- Weight: Approximately 15 lb (6.8 kg) including battery without paper.
- Power Supply: AC or battery operation.
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC +10, –15%.
- Current: 0.5 A @ 115 VAC, 0.3 A @ 240 VAC, typical.
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz +/- 10%.