Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE MAC 3500 Resting ECG Analysis System includes new battery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Increase productivity and improve analysis with one of the hardest-working, affordable resting ECG systems in the industry. The MAC 3500 system is ideal for basic, 12-lead ECG analysis. With our advanced Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis programs, the MAC 3500 delivers the technology you need to support reliable, accurate cardiac assessments.
Enhanced barcode workflow with orders and ADT download capability work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise. It's a system designed to help avoid costly misdiagnoses, automate processes for clinicians, and streamline workflow supporting improved quality of care and reduced cost for the hospital.
GE MAC 3500 Resting ECG Analysis System Benefits
- Increase Productivity: Common interface and intuitive operation.
- Improve Sensitivity: Emergency physicians' interpretation of acute myocardial infarction improves by 50%, and cardiologists' interpretations by 26%, with no loss of specificity with its Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) algorithm.
- Speed Triage and Time to Treatment with configurable critical values and onscreen and printed notifications, for patients at high risk of cardiac events.
- Tap into the Power of MUSE: Cardiology Information System for streamlined workflow and higher functionality with optional communications package.
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program: For simultaneous 12-lead ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics.
- Marquette Hookup Advisor: The signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference.
- Gender-Specific Interpretation: Makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) easier in women.