Shop with confidence at MFI
The GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Patient Monitor includes a new battery, power supply, adult reusable SpO2 sensor, adult reusable NIBP cuff and hose, ECG cable, and a sample pack of ECG electrodes.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Datex-Ohmeda S/5 is a portable patient monitor that helps you measure your patient's vital signs (ECG, Respiration, SpO2, NIBP, and Temperature) efficiently and without interruption at the bedside or during transport. And as a member of the S/5 monitoring family, its user interface, accessories, and service requirements are familiar and compatible.
GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Patient Monitor Features
- Easy to Use: Preconfigured for automatic monitoring.
- Designed for Portability: Ensures effortless monitoring during transport between care sites or in the emergency department.
- Versatile: Measures ECG, Respiration, SpO2, NIBP, and Temperature.
- Efficient: Designed to help monitor easily and efficiently.
- Data Continuity: The DataCard lets you collect and store patient trend data during transport and integrate it into your systems.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.