Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Anesthesia Monitor includes an ECG cable, adult reusable SpO2 finger sensor, standard adult NIBP cuff and hose, printer, sample roll of paper, and new battery.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Monitor gives you the time and freedom to monitor your patient effectively. It offers all you need for effortless patient monitoring in the OR and beyond - a full range of monitoring parameters, intuitive use, workstation configurability, transparent device integration, and data transfer. Monitoring parameters included standard are ECG, SpO2, NIBP, temperature, CO2, and 5 agent gas analysis.
GE Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Anesthesia Monitor Features
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, temperature, CO2, and 5 agent gas analysis.
- Central unit and displays are physically separate components.
- Four display options with integrated monitor controls: 15" or 17" high resolution color video display at 10.4" or 15" flat panel color LCD display.
- User configurable display layout and colors.
- Support for up to eight Waveforms on screen.
- Support for user configurable second and third screen with different waveforms and numerical information.
- Anesthesia dedicated Alarm System.
- Alarms display and adjustment page.
- 10-minute graphical mini trends referenced to set alarm limits.
- Automatic alarm limits functions.
- Six user configurable modes and special Cardiac Bypass Mode.
- 24 hour Numerical and Graphical trends.
- Split screen capability to show ST, Spirometry Loop, EEG, EP, or Mini Trends permanently.
- Four user-configurable Graphical and Numerical trends.
- Trend cursor in both Graphical and Numerical trends.
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples.
- Help functions.
- Open software and hardware architecture.
- Easy intersection/removal of plug-in parameter modules without interrupting other monitoring.
- Anesthesia care-oriented user interface.
- Connector for Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Device interfacing solution.
- Optional extended Arrhythmia Analysis.