Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher with StratLoad Attachment Points (#RE11250399) is a plastic, steel-enforced rescue stretcher that includes StratLoad Attachment points in the frame for extra stability.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher features a steel tubing frame and can support up to 2,500 lbs with a single-plane sliding surface for easy patient movement. The shell is made of high density polyethylene with cut-outs that provide an exposed top rail for handling, and a low rail for attaching restraints. The patient pad in the bottom of the shell is made of closed-cell foam for comfort.
This stretcher is unique with StratLoad Attachment Points, which allow for faster, easier clipping onto the stretcher, especially in emergency situations.
Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher with StratLoad Attachment Points Features
- StratLoad Attachment Points allow for quick restraint application.
- Hard shell made from high density polyethylene.
- Supports up to 2,500 lbs.
- Steel-enforced rescue stretcher.
Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher with StratLoad Attachment Points Specifications
- Weight: 31 lbs (14 kg).
- Width: 23.5 in (59.7 cm).
- Height: 7 in (18 cm).
- Length: 85 in (215.9 cm).
- Load Rating: 2,500 lbs (1,134 kg)
Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher with StratLoad Attachment Points Accessories
The Ferno Advantage Basket Stretcher is commonly purchased with the following items. Please note that these are NOT included with purchase of the stretcher, and are instead sold separately.
- #0313898: Ferno Traverse Soft Eye Litter Bridle.
- #0313897: Ferno Traverse Hard Eye Litter Bridle.
- #0312390: Ferno 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle for Basket Stretchers.