Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit consists of an antler and a rail, along with blocks, a bracket, hardware, and the floor plates necessary to fasten the antler and rail to the floor or wall of a vehicle.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Model 175 Antler and Rail Fastening System is designed to limit the movement of a Ferno ambulance cot inside the patient compartment of a ground-based ambulance. The mounting kits provide removable or permanently-mounted components to affix the antler and rail in the ambulance.
The Removable Antler of the 175-3, 175-4, and 175-5 Fastener Mounting Kits allow the antler to be removed for cleaning or for repositioning to accept a different model cot. These mounting kits provide removable antler blocks and tie-down knobs that secure the antler to plates that are permanently mounted in the ambulance floor.
The Removable Bracket of the 175-3 and 175-4 Fastener Mounting Kits include floor-mounted rail brackets that can be easily removed for cleaning or for repositioning to accept a different model cot. These mounting kits provide a removable rail bracket that is secured by a tie-down knob to a plate that is permanently mounted in the ambulance floor.
- X-Frame Cots: Series 30, 35A, 5848, S-76, XCalibur, PROFlexx 35P, 35X, 35X-EFNY, POWERFlexx+ Powered Cots Series.
- H-Frame Cots: Series 29, 93, PROFlexx 93P, 93H.
In addition to Ferno products, the 175 series fastener kit is compatible with the following Stryker cots:
- 6500 Power-PRO XT.
- Power-PRO XT.
- MX-PRO R3.
- MX-PRO (with 500 lb capacity).
- 6083 MX-PRO Bariatric.
Note: While Ferno fastener kits are compatible with Stryker units, it is not recommended by the manufacturer. Ferno cots and fastening systems are designed, tested and manufactured in accordance with Ferno product specifications only. Combining different manufacturers’ products can increase the user’s risk of injury and damage. The user assumes responsibility for the outcome of known, intentional misuse.
Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit Specifications
- Model 175-1: 10 lb.
- Model 175-2: 14 lb.
- Model 175-3: 16 lb.
- Model 175-4: 17 lb.
- Model 175-5: 10 lb.
- Model 175-5 Short: 10 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 27" x 20" x 7".
Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit Configurations
- #0001751F (175-1 Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Permanent Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- #0001752F (175-2 Kit): Permanent Floor-Mount Rail, Permanent Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- #0001753F (175-3 Kit): Removable Floor-Mount Rail, Removable Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- #0001754F (175-4 Kit): Dual, Removable Floor-Mounted Fastening System, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32"). Comes with an extra set of floor mounting plates allowing alternate installation: side and/or center.
- #0001755F (175-5 Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Removable Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- #00001755 (175-5 Shorter Rail Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Removable Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (29").