The Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit consists of an antler and a rail, along with blocks, a bracket, hardware, and the floor plates necessary to fasten the antler and rail to the floor or wall of a vehicle. These kits are compatible with: 30, 35A, 93E, 35X, 93H, and POWERFlexx Cots.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Model 175 Antler and Rail Fastening System is designed to limit the movement of a Ferno ambulance cot inside the patient compartment of a ground-based ambulance. The mounting kits provide removable or permanently-mounted components to affix the antler and rail in the ambulance.
The Removable Antler of the 175-3, 175-4, and 175-5 Fastener Mounting Kits allow the antler to be removed for cleaning or for repositioning to accept a different model cot. These mounting kits provide removable antler blocks and tie-down knobs that secure the antler to plates that are permanently mounted in the ambulance floor.
The Removable Bracket of the 175-3 and 175-4 Fastener Mounting Kits include floor-mounted rail brackets that can be easily removed for cleaning or for repositioning to accept a different model cot. These mounting kits provide a removable rail bracket that is secured by a tie-down knob to a plate that is permanently mounted in the ambulance floor.
Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit Configurations:
- 0001751F (175-1 Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Permanent Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- 0001752F (175-2 Kit): Permanent Floor-Mount Rail, Permanent Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- 0001753F (175-3 Kit): Removable Floor-Mount Rail, Removable Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- 0001754F (175-4 Kit): Dual, Removable Floor-Mounted Fastening System, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32"). Comes with an extra set of floor mounting plates allowing alternate installation: side and/or center.
- 0001755F (175-5 Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Removable Floor-Mount Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (32").
- 00001755 (175-5 Shorter Rail Kit): Permanent Wall-Mount Rail, Removable Antler, plus Standard Antler and Rail (29").
Ferno 175 Series Fastener Kit Literature:
Ferno 175 Fastener Kit User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.