The Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit includes The Model 173 Cot Fastener along with a choice between two mounting kits. The Model 173 Cot Fastener is a device designed to secure a Ferno chair cot inside the patient compartment of a ground-based ambulance. The Model 173 fastener is a two-part system consisting of an antler and a rear hook. Two mounting kits are available to attach the Model 173 antler and rear hook to the ambulance floor. Model 173-2 Mounting Kit features a permanent floor mount for the rear fastener rail and a permanent floor mount for the front antler. Model 173-3 Mounting Kit features a removable floor mount for the rear fastener rail and a removable floor mount for the front antler. These removable aluminum floor plates allow the antler and rear hook to be easily removed for cleaning. Both models compatible with Model 28Z and Model 28 Chair Cots.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit comes complete with a rear hook, rear hook floor plate, antler, antler floor plate, antler mount block (removable, 2 ea.), and small parts kit including a jam nut and 4 socket-head cap screws.
Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit Features:
- Front antler secures cot loading wheels.
- Adjustable rear hook fastens directly to the cot frame.
- Optional removal of antler and rear hook for cleaning.
- Model 173-2 Mounting Kit: The front antler and the rear fastener hook are permanently mounted to the floor.
- Model 173-3 Mounting Kit: The front antler and the rear fastener hook mount to aluminum floor plates that allow the antler and rear hook to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Compatible with Model 28Z and Model 28 Chair Cots.
Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit Fastener Kit:
- 0001732F: Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Permanent Fastener Kit.
- 0001733F: Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Removable Fastener Kit.
Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit Literature:
Ferno 173 Series Fernoflex Cot Fastener Kit User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.