Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit is designed for all those who need no more than 200 watts of output. It features a comprehensive range of coagulation modes. Cut control allows for for sharply defined, reproducible, cutting quality. Endo Cut gives you the best in cut control and fractionation in polypectomy or papillotomy.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Various Coagulation Modes:
- Auto Cut - Automatic open and closed loop control systems which control and regulate the parameters relevant to the cutting quality so that each respectively selected cutting quality is guaranteed to be reproducible and constant.
- Endo Cut - For use with snare wires and sphincterotomes.
- Forced Coagulation - Advantageous if an efficient hemostasis is to be achieved with relatively small-surface electrodes, such as TUR resection loops.
- Soft Coagulation - Can be activated by key or pedal.
- Bipolar Coagulation - Automatically and constantly controlled. Peak value always remains lower than 200 Vp.
- Expandable for Argon Use: For units equipped with the Argon Coagulation operating mode, the Erbotom ICC 200 supplies a pulsating high-frequency voltage with peak values up to 4,000 V for Argon Gas coagulation.
- Power on Demand: As much as necessary, as little as possible.
Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- Output Frequency: 350 kHz.
- Output Power: 140 W.
- Height: 11".
- Length: 14.5".
- Width: 5.9".
- Weight: 17.6 lb.