- Transducer of your choice (recommended standard: Convex Array Transducer C352UB).
- Transducer holder (#01.51.113140).
- 2 Fuses (#21.21.064172).
- Ultrasound Gel [(CE Mark, 250 g) (#11.57.78008-11)].
- Ultrasound gel holder (#21.51.113131).
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#21.13.036384-10)].
- Ground cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
- Quick Guide.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years.
The U50 is Edan's newest portable diagnostic ultrasound system that offers color flow, pulse wave, and power doppler. The U50's advanced image technologies and dependable functionalities are essential to facilitate a sharp image acquisition and increase diagnostic confidence.
The multi-frequency broadband transducer selection offers the U50 more flexibility and reliability.
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Features:
- Light-weight design for excellent mobility.
- Hand carried.
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging.
- Pulsed Wave Doppler.
- Power (Directional Power) Doppler Imaging.
- Imaging Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, M, and PW.
- THI, TSI imaging.
- Phased Inversion Harmonic Compound Imaging.
- Speckle Resistance Imaging.
- Measurement and calculation software packages.
- Spatial Compounding Imaging.
- Multi-language software packages.
- Multi-pseudo color.
- Unique gel holder design.
- Quick save simplifies the operation.
Abundant Peripheral Ports:
- 2 USB.
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Specifications:
- 12.1" high resolution LED monitor enhances visual experience.
- 2 standard transducer connectors.
- 256 frames CINE loop memory.
- 504 MB built-in image storage.
- Built in lithium battery for continuous 2 hour work.
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Transducers:
- 02.01.210396-12: Convex Array Transducer C352UB (2.5 / 3.5 / 4.5 / H2.5 / H2.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210565-11: Micro-Convex Array Transducer C6152UB (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210567-11: Micro-Convex Array Transducer C612UB (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210569-11: Micro-Convex Array Transducer C422UB (3 / 4 / 5 / H2.5 / H2.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210398-11: Linear Array Transducer L742UB (6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 / H4.5 / H4.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01-210402-11: Linear Array Transducer L1042UB (8 / 9.5 / 11 / H6.5 / H6.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210575-11: Linear Array Transducer L552UB (4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5 / H2.8 / H3.0 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.210400-11: Transvaginal Array Transducer E612UB (5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / H4.5 / H4.7 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.211004: Convex Array Transducer C5-2b (2.5 / 3.5 / 4.0 / H5.0 / H6.0 MHz, 128 elements).
- 02.01.211291: Phase Array transducer P5-1b (2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / H4.0 / H5.0 MHz, 64 elements).
- 02.01.211060: Linear Array Transducer L15-7b (10.0 / 12.0 / 14.0 / H14.4 / H14.8 MHz, 128 elements).
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Accessories:
The U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System is commonly purchased with:
- 01.56.465135-10 & 01.56.465134-10: Aluminum Transducer Case.
- DICOM: DICOM Software Package.
- 02.04.240652: U50 Portable 320 G Hard Disk Module.
- 02.04.240687: Sony UP-897MD Video Printer.
- 03.28.328025: Luxury Mobile Trolley (#MT-805).
- 01.21.064135: 6400 mAh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.
- 01.56.465073-10: Luxury Carrying Bag.
- 11.10.102414: Diagnostic Ultrasound Foot Switch.
- Needle Guide Bracket (options available for every transducer).
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Media & Literature:
Edan U50 Diagnostic Ultrasound System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.