The Edan M80 Patient Monitor includes:
- *Skin Temperature Probe (#01.15.040187).
- *Adult SpO2 Sensor (Lemo) (#12.01.109069).
- *Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff (#01.57.040205-11).
- *NIBP Tube - For Adult/Pediatric Cuffs (#01.59.102099).
- *3-lead ECG integrative snap Cable (#01.57.471095-10).
- (x30) Adult Disposable Adhesive Snap Electrodes (#11.57.471056).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery [(14.8 V, 4200 mAh) (#01.21.064143)].
- Power cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
*Accessories can be customized by size/configuration to match your needs. These options can be found below; please call MFI to personalize your M80 standard accessories.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The high performance of the EDAN Patient Monitor M80 is designed to match the needs for critical care, post anesthesia care, operation room, etc. The advanced monitoring system and built-in clinical interfaces can provide the all-in-one solution for hospital segments.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Features:
- 5-Lead ECG, RESP, Omron M3600 NIBP, Edan A8 SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, large font display.
- 15" high resolution color TFT LCD monitor display with maximum 13 waveforms (waveform color adjustable).
- 120 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 120-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- USB data storage and review.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system (#MFM-CMS).
- Customized alarm setting.
- Full touch-screen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob.
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference-proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage.
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades.
- VGA output and analog output.
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery (up to six hours).
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Options:
Call MFI to configure options to your specifications:
- #01.15.040186: Rectal/Oral Temperature Probe.
- #01.15.040187: Skin Temperature Probe (Standard).
- #12.01.110492-11: Neonate (2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (22 - 110 lbs / 10 - 50 kg) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo / 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors.
- #02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- #01.57.471078-10: Infant Reusable NIBP Cuff (12 - 18 cm Arm / 7 cm width), Latex, CE.
- #01.57.471079-10: Child Reusable NIBP Cuff (17 - 23 cm Arm / 9 cm width), Latex, CE.
- #01.57.102100: Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff (23 - 33 cm Arm / 12 cm width), Latex, CE.
- #01.59.473003-10: 3 m NIBP Tube for Neonatal Cuffs No. 1 - 5 (AL012ZZ) with connector.
- #01.59.102099: 3 m NIBP Tube for Adult/Pediatric Cuffs No. 1 - 4 (A015ZZ) with connector (Standard).
- #01.57.471087-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471095-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation (Standard).
- #01.57.471096-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #01.57.471097-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- #Nell_DS-100A: Nellcor Nell-1 OXI-Max SpO2 Module, Extension Cable and DS-100A Adult Sensor (Weak Perfusion Resistance).
- #Nell_OXI-A/N: Nellcor Nell-1 OXI-Max SpO2 Module, Extension Cable and OXI-A/N Adult/Neonate Sensor (Weak Perfusion Resistance).
- Thermal Printer: (#M80-P) M80 Patient Monitor + Thermal Printer Kit.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Accessories:
The M80 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
End Tidal CO2 option:
- #ETCo2_Side: Respironics Side-Stream CO2 Module.
- #ETCo2_Main: Respironics CAPNOSTAT 5 Main-Stream CO2 Module.
- #02.04.100213: Cardiac Output (C.O.) Module.
Anesthesia Gas Module:
- #12.08.208005: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzers AXplus Module.
- #12.08.208006: Phasein IRMA Mainstream Analyzers Module.
- #12.08.208007: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzers ORplus Module.
- #02.04.240256: Thermal Printer.
- #01.16.78122: Touch Screen Upgrade.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.