The Edan M80 Patient Monitor includes a 30 pack of adult disposable adhesive electrodes (non-wovens), snap (#11.57.471056), rechargeable lithium-ion battery (14.8 V, 4200 mAh) (#01.21.064143), power cord (USA standard) (#01.13.036106), user manual, and ground cable (#11.13.114214). The M80 also includes a skin temperature probe (#01.15.040187), adult reusable SpO2 sensor (Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11), adult reusable NIBP cuff (#01.57.102100), NIBP tube for adult/pediatric cuffs (#01.59.102099), and 5-lead ECG integrative snap cable (#01.57.471096-10), with a choice to interchange any of these with other options.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years.
The high performance of the EDAN Patient Monitor M80 is designed to match the needs for critical care, post anesthesia care, operation room, etc. The advanced monitoring system and built-in clinical interfaces can provide the all-in-one solution for hospital segments.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Accessories:
The M80 Patient Monitor is commonly purchased with:
End Tidal CO2 option:
- ETCo2_Side: Respironics Side-Stream CO2 Module.
- ETCo2_Main: Respironics CAPNOSTAT 5 Main-Stream CO2 Module.
- 12.03.33864-01 & 02.04.18960: IBP Module.
- 02.04.100213: Cardiac Output (C.O.) Module.
Anesthesia Gas Module:
- 12.08.208005: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzers AXplus Module.
- 12.08.208006: Phasein IRMA Mainstream Analyzers Module.
- 12.08.208007: Phasein ISA Sidestream Analyzers ORplus Module.
- 02.04.240256: Thermal Printer.
- 01.16.78122: Touch Screen Upgrade.
- 02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- MT-207: Rolling Stand.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Features:
- 5-Lead ECG, RESP, Omron M3600 NIBP, Edan A8 SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR.
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, large font display.
- 15" high resolution color TFT LCD monitor display with maximum 13 waveforms (waveform color adjustable).
- 120 seconds full-disclosure waveforms review.
- 120-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- USB data storage and review.
- Bi-directional communications with central monitoring system (#MFM-CMS).
- Customized alarm setting.
- Full touch-screen enables intuitive operation by clicking on the specific parameters or the waveform in real time, standard configuration includes the navigation knob.
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference-proof.
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization.
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage.
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades.
- VGA output and analog output.
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery (up to 6 hours).
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Options:
Call MFI to configure options to your specifications:
- 01.15.040186: Rectal/Oral Temperature Probe.
- 01.15.040187: Skin Temperature Probe (Standard).
- 12.01.110492-11: Neonate (2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- 02.01.210121-11: Pediatric (10-50 kg / 22-110 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- 02.01.210119-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (Lemo / 2.5 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors (Standard).
- 02.01.210120-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- 02.01.210122-11: Adult (> 30 kg / > 66 lbs) Reusable Silicone Soft-tip SpO2 Sensor (DB9 / 1 m). Compatible with Edan M series patient monitors with use of extension cable.
- 01.57.471078-10: Infant Reusable NIBP Cuff (12-18 cm Arm / 7 cm width), Latex, CE.
- 01.57.471079-10: Child Reusable NIBP Cuff (17-23 cm Arm / 9 cm width), Latex, CE.
- 01.57.102100: Adult Reusable NIBP Cuff (23-33 cm Arm / 12 cm width), Latex, CE (Standard).
- 01.59.473003-10: 3 m NIBP Tube for Neonatal Cuffs No. 1-5 (AL012ZZ) with connector.
- 01.59.102099: 3 m NIBP Tube for Adult/Pediatric Cuffs No. 1-4 (A015ZZ) with connector (Standard).
- 01.57.471087-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- 01.57.471095-10: 3-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation.
- 01.57.471096-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) Defibrillation (Standard).
- 01.57.471097-10: 5-Lead ECG Integrative Cable with Leadwires, Grabber (AHA) Defibrillation.
- Nell_DS-100A: Nellcor Nell-1 OXI-Max SpO2 Module, Extension Cable and DS-100A Adult Sensor (Weak Perfusion Resistance).
- Nell_OXI-A/N: Nellcor Nell-1 OXI-Max SpO2 Module, Extension Cable and OXI-A/N Adult/Neonate Sensor (Weak Perfusion Resistance).
- Thermal Printer: (#EDN-M80-P) M80 Patient Monitor + Thermal Printer Kit.
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Literature:
Edan M80 Patient Monitor Brochure
Edan iM50/iM80 Patient Monitor User Manual
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.