- Transducer of your choice (recommended standard: Convex Array Transducer C363-1).
- Fuse (#01.21.64066).
- Transducer holder (#02.04.102422).
- Transducer cable holder (#01.52.102833-11).
- Parker Ultrasonic Gel [(0.25 liter) (#03-08)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#11.13.36015)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
Warranty: Factory 3 Years Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The D6 System is intended for diagnostic ultrasound imaging analysis in gynecology rooms, obstetrics rooms, examination rooms, intensive care units, and emergency rooms. It is intended for use by or on the order of a physician or similarly qualified health care professional for ultrasound evaluation.
Common Applications: Fetus, Abdomen, Pediatrics, Small Organ, Neonatal head, Cardiology, Peripheral Vessel, Musculo-skeleton (Conventional and Superficial), Urology (including prostate), Transrecta, and Transvagina.
With advanced digital beam-forming (DBF) technology, Edan focuses on ultrasound applications that will create new clinical value for you and your patients.
Edan D6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Features:
Innovative Technology optimizes imaging precision and ensures the reality and perfection of images:
- Dynamic Frequency Scanning (DFS).
- Real-time Dynamic Aperture (RDA).
- Digital Beam-forming (DBF).
- Dynamic Receiving Focusing (DRF).
- Comprehensive Applications: With a variety of multi-frequency transducers, and abundant measurements and calculation software packages, D6 insures optimal images and solid diagnosis confidence for each clinical application.
- IP (Image Processing) Function.
- Ergonomic Backlight Keyboard Design.
- Intelligent 8-segment TGC adjustment.
- Panoramic Zoom Function.
- Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI).
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI).
- Dynamic Apodization.
- Display Modes: B, B+B, 4B, B+M, and M.
- Display: Date, Time, Probe Name, Probe Frequency, Frame Rate, Patient Name, Patient ID, Hospital Name, Measurement Values, Body Marks, Annotation, Probe Position, and Full-image-region edit.
- 10" high-resolution non-interlaced monitor.
- Folding keyboard designed with trackball is easy and convenient for various types of operation.
- 2 transducer connectors as standard.
- 32 channels.
- 204-frame bidirectional cine loop memory.
- 128-frame built-in image storage.
- Dual USB ports (1 host, 1 device).
- VGA output.
- DICOM 3.0 (optional).
Edan D6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Specifications:
- Gray Scales: 256.
- Scanning Angle: Up to 152° (depending on transducers).
- Scanning Depth: From 19 mm to 245 mm (depending on transducers).
- Body Mark: > 130 types.
- Transducer auto-detection.
- 16-segment acoustic power output adjustment.
Measurement and Calculation:
- B-mode: Distance, circumference, area, volume, angle, ratio, %stenosis.
- M-mode: Distance, time, heart rate (2 cycles), slope.
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions: 359 mm L x 320 mm W x 270 mm H.
- Net Weight: 12 kg.
Edan D6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Transducers:
- 12.01.19518: Convex Array Transducer C363-1 (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.102573: Convex Array Transducer C343-1 (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.102615: Convex Array Transducer C362 (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 128 elements).
- 12.01.102376: Micro-Convex Array Transducer C321 (2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 / 6.0 MHz, 80 elements).
- 12.01.102351: Linear Array Transducer L743 (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.102588: Transvaginal Transducer E613 (4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5 / 7.5 / 8.5 MHz, 96 elements).
- 12.01.102384: Endorectal Transducer E743 (6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 / 10.0 MHz, 96 elements).
Edan D6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Literature:
Edan DUS 6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System User Manual
Edan D6 Digital Ultrasonic Diagnostic Imaging System Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.