Shop with confidence at MFI
The Edan C3A Video Colposcope comes standard with:
- Camera with Rolling Stand.
- Capture Card.
- Capture Card to PC Connecting Cable (#01.13.036677-10).
- AC Adapter (#21.21.064212).
- Power Plug (#01.12.032102).
- Foot Switch (#21.10.027168).
- Video Colposcope Software.
- Installation Guide.
- Quick Reference.
- User Manual.
- Data Management Software (#02.01.210696).
- USB Interface Sentinel for R-way Evaluation Program (#02.05.250701-10).
- Dust Cover for Camera (#01.56.465507-10).
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The C3A Video Colposcope uses a bright LED cold lighting system, high-resolution camera, and electronic green filter. It enables precise cervical examination, offering crucial and accurate information for clinical decision making to the gynecologist.
This unit includes a sturdy rolling stand, which can also hold a laptop computer and monitor. The colposcope arm can move up and down while the camera is capable of being tilted.
The colposcope connects to a monitor through a VSA or VGA cable. If connected to a laptop, the colposcope can connect to the monitor via HDMI.
Edan C3A Video Colposcope Features
- LED cold lighting system reproduces an original view of tissue.
- LED lights are replaceable.
- Advanced and fast auto-focusing system ensures clear image.
- Remote capture control and user-friendly keyboard layout for one handed operation.
- Electronic green filter enhances vascular image display without compromise of illumination.
- Acetic acid and iodine reaction test timer to precisely detect low/high grade CIN.
- Real-time display of magnification.
- Powerful Colposcopic findings gallery for comparison analysis.
- R-way Evaluation Program supports cervical disease diagnosis guidance for clinical users.
- DICOM 3.0 supportive.
Edan C3A Video Colposcope Specifications
- LED Lamps: 24 (one ring of lights).
- LED Lifetime: 20,000 - 50,000 hours.
- Workstation Dimensions: 31.2" x 20.1" x 53" (792 mm x 510 mm x 1345 mm).
- Colposcope Dimensions: 7.9" x 3.7" x 43.5" (201 mm x 94 mm x 1106 mm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Magnification: 1X - 26X.
- Resolution: 440,000 pixels.
- Horizontal Resolution: > 470 lines.
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual.
- Working Distance: 6.7 - 11.8" (170 - 300 mm).
- Field of View: 0.4 - 5.9" (10 - 150 mm).
- Signal/Noise Ratio: ‰¥ 50 dB.
- Signal Output: S-VIDEO, PAL/NTSC.
- Operating Voltage: 110 V / 220 V.
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.