The Eckel Audiometric Sound Booth is the most practical and economic unit available - high quality booth specially engineered to provide outstanding acoustic performance. It is designed for medical offices and clinical applications, school hearing testing, and industrial hearing conservation programs.
Note: This unit is custom made, and thus refunds/returns are not accepted. The booth is delivered fully assembled and ready to use, and requires a door width of 40 inches or wider to pass through. Must specify desired direction for the door to open. Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
The advanced design of the Eckel AB Series Booths features all-welded unitized construction, acoustic integrity, as well as durability. No other audiometric booth on the market offers this superior construction and quality.
The large overlapping side entry door with continuous magnetic seals allows the person being tested to enter and exit easily.
Eckel Audiometric Sound Booth Features
- Unique, Proven Design: Unitized all-welded construction ensures reliable acoustic performance and dependable noise reduction.
- Size: Comfortable and efficient, the Audiometric Booth offers ample interior space, yet is compact.
- Easy, Comfortable Access: Our large side entry door allows ease of access to persons of all ages. The roomy interior is spacious enough to accommodate a mother and child or those who would have difficulty entering and sitting in most mini booths.
- Door: Overlapping with continuous perimeter magnetic seals.
- Window: Square framed, double-glazed acoustic window with an interior sound absorbing barrier. Allows for excellent visual observation and monitoring.
- Ventilation: Silenced forced air ventilation is activated when the light is turned on. Noise levels comply with ANSI standards.
- Finish: Textured polyurethane enamel, beige color.
- Carpet: Commercial quality, color coordinated.
- Packaging: Heavy duty carton on wooden skid.
- Vibration isolators.
- Universal Jack Panel (adaptable to any audiometer): Six phone jacks (6.3 mm) with plugs.
- Two USB ports.
- Separate light/fan switch.
- Shelf Kit (optional): Adds a shelving unit to the sound booth, where an audiometer can be placed.
Eckel Audiometric Sound Booth Specifications
- Interior: 36" (W) x 28" (D) x 58" (H) (914 mm x 711 mm x 1473 mm).
- Exterior: 40" (W) x 32" (D) x 65" (H) (1016 mm x 813 mm x 1651 mm).
- Interior: 36" (W) x 28" (D) x 68" (H) (914 mm x 711 mm x 1727 mm).
- Exterior: 40" (W) x 32" (D) x 75" (H) (1016 mm x 813 mm x 1906 mm).
- AB-200: 600 lb.
- AB-2000: 650 lb.
- AB-200: 650 lb.
- AB-2000: 750 lb.
- Construction: 2" wall thickness.
- Door: 2" thick.
- Window: 23" x 23" (584 mm x 584 mm).
- Electrical: 120 V - 60 Hz standard. 8' (2438 mm) 3 wire extension cord plugs into the booth.
Eckel Audiometric Sound Booth Configurations
- #AB200: 65" Height.
- #AB200S: 65" Height with Shelf Kit.
- #AB2000: 75" Height.
- #AB2000S: 75" Height with Shelf Kit.
Eckel Audiometric Sound Booth Literature
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$75.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$450.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $75 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $450 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.
Purchased a brand new Eckel Sound booth from MFI 2018. The booth arrived with many issues that needed attention. We called Eckel Direct and spoke with a customer service representative with knowledge of their procuct for at least one hour. Several issues were to be resolved including the shipment of replacement parts. We have never received one thing from Eckel. No parts, no phone calls, no e-mails, nothing. We followed up with several e-mails and phone calls. This company simply ignores our correspondence and apparently doesn't want to back its product. More specifically, the companies literature states a fully functional sound booth will readily pass through a 30 inch door way. This is false. We had to remove the door in order to pass it through a normal 30 in doorway. The air conduction motor is loud enough to hear while sitting in the booth. It is mounted right on top of the unit where the patients head would be and a noticable humming sound comes into the booth. Our booth arrived with wheel casters that appeared to be used. We were promised a new door mount with a handle to match the size of the existing hardware. We were promised a lower intensity motor to reduce the noise from the existing motor. We were promised new wheels to replace the ones that came with unit. It has been nearly 7 months since we spoke with Eckel, and they have not fixed any of our concerns. I cannot recommend this product or company to anyone at this time.