Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Dymedix PerfectFit SUM Module with Cable - Pediatric (#PF-026-M) is designed to connect the Dymedix PerfectFit Effort Belt Chest and Abdomen Sensors to the head-box during sleep disorder studies for recording onto a physiological recorder. This module can be connected to the pediatric belt sensors to deliver chest, abdomen, and sum channels. The sensors provide an accurate measurement of respiratory effort and consistent polarity.
Warranty: 2 Years.
This product complies with American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) technical specifications.
*Dymedix products are available to U.S. customers only. For alternate recommendations, please contact one of our sales team members.
Dymedix PerfectFit SUM Module with Cable - Pediatric Specifications:
- Physical Size: 3.5" (L), 0.5 (W), 2" (H).
- Shipping Dimensions: 6" (L), 6" (W).
- Cable Length: 95".
- Weight / Shipping Weight: 3 oz.
Typical Polygraph Settings:
- Sensitivity: 100 - 300 Î¼V/mm.
- Low Frequency Filter: 0.1 Hz.
- High Frequency Filter: 15 Hz.
Typical Signal Amplitude:
- Typical 1 mV peak to peak.
- Signal amplitudes vary. Response is dependent on variables including sensor position, strap tension, and polygraph characteristics.
- Cable Material: Gray PVC insulation tinsel wire.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).
Dymedix PerfectFit SUM Module with Cable - Pediatric Media & Literature: