The Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machine includes a new O2 sensor, two flow Sensors, two container absorbents, new battery, power cord. It is in excellent condition and is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Narkomed 2C is a continuous flow anesthesia system. It is equipped with a monitoring system and pneumatic circuitry for delivering gases and anesthetic vapor. The pneumatic system can deliver up to four gases and one anesthetic agent simultaneously. Gas is supplied to the system through pipelines and cylinders.
Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machine Features
- Flow Meters: Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen.
- Ventilator: Integrated with electric powered ascending bellows.
- Monitoring: Oxygen alarms, pressure alarms, and minute volume.
- Anesthetic Agents: Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Ethrane, Halothane, Isoflurane (Note: Sold separately).
Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machine Specifications
- Weight: 425 lb.
- Dimensions: 40" (W) x 56.25" (H) x 27" (D).
- Date of Manufacture:1992-1999.
Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machine Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.