- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Its modular concept allows you to configure precisely the workstation you require
- MFR: Drager | Ships from MFI Medical
- MPN: Does not apply
- Phone: (800) 437-2437
The Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine includes a new O2 Sensor, a flow sensor, disposable Sodasorb canister, two new batteries, and a power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Patient monitors and vaporizers pictured are sold separately. Please refer to the Accessories section for a list of recommended compatible accessories which we sell.
The Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine is a high-functioning, user-friendly, anesthesia workstation. The ergonomic design facilitates efficient use and contributes to a positive, productive anesthesia workplace. Its modular concept allows you to configure precisely the workstation you require.
The electrically driven and electronically controlled Fabius GS E-vent ventilator requires no drive gas. This makes it more flexible and economical to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators by limiting the consumption of expensive medical grade gas to patient use only.
The Fabius GS is suitable for any patient, pediatric to adult, and provides Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Synchronized Volume Control (SIMV), Pressure Support, and Manual/Spontaneous modes. Pressure Support mode facilitates spontaneous breathing by removing the work of breathing due to circuit resistance, improving comfort levels and enhancing quality of patient care.
Electronic Gas-Flow Measurement:
The Fabius GS is the world's first anesthesia machine with vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators, enabling you to compare gas flows more easily and intuitively. Additionally, the export of fresh gas data to an information system allows monitoring of gas usage and to promote the use of low-flow anesthesia.
Compact, Convenient Breathing System:
The flexible, ergonomic design of the Fabius GS allows for optimal positioning of the semi-closed breathing system (COSY). The COSY can be height-adjusted, pre-assembled on the left or right side of the machine, and easily removed from the machine for cleaning and sterilization. The COSY not only minimizes set-up and installation time but also substantially reduces the potential for leaks, OR pollution, and overall gas consumption. It is simply a smarter and much more ergonomic design.
The Fabius GS is the solution for your needs in today's and tomorrow's healthcare environment. The open hardware and software architecture provides easy upgradeability and ultimate flexibility. Selecting the options you require to configure the most cost-effective Fabius GS to suit your needs provides a simpler and smarter solution.
Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine Features
High-Performance Ventilation: Powerful and accurate, low-flow, E-vent piston ventilator delivers ICU-like ventilation performance, so there is no need for drive gas.
- All major ventilation modes - volume control, pressure control, pressure support (PS), and SIMV/PS - can be supported.
- Electronic Gas-Flow Measurement: Electronic vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators.
- Compact Breathing System: Ergonomic design allows for optimal positioning of the semi-closed breathing system (COSY). The system can be height-adjusted, pre-assembled on the left or right side of the machine, or easily removed for cleaning and sterilization.
- Intelligent Cable Management: MultiMed parameter module reduces cable clutter and simplifies patient transfer.
- Integrated LED workplace illumination.
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers.
- Industry-standard rails for additional Drager and third-party equipment.
Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine Specifications
- Weight: 224 lb (101.6 kg) (base unit without vaporizers or cylinders).
- Dimensions: 32.3" (D) x 35.2" (W) x 51.2" (H) (82 cm x 89.5 cm x 130 cm).
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 70 VA, 2.3 A max.
- Operation Time: Up to 120 minutes, minimum 45 minutes with fully charged batteries.
- Ventilator E-vent: Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- Standard: Manual/Spontaneous; Volume Control (VC).
- Pressure Control (PC); Pressure Support (PS).
- Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS).
- Date of Manufacture: 2004 - 2007.
Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine:
- #MFI-DGR-VAPOR-2000-SEVO: Drager Vapor 2000 Vaporizer - Sevoflurane.
- #MFI-DGR-VAPOR-2000-ISO: Drager Vapor 2000 Vaporizer - Isoflurane.
- GE Cardiocap 5 Patient Monitor Configurations with CO2 or 5 agent analysis are recommended.
- #55-01-0025: Allied Healthcare Carbolime Carbon Dioxide Absorbent.
- #55-01-0015: Allied Healthcare Litholyme Carbon Dioxide Absorbent.
- #R107P20: Maxtec MAX-2 Oxygen Cell.
- #R113P10: Maxtec MAX-11 Oxygen Cell.
- #MFI-POWER-CORD-USA-10FT: MFI Medical Universal Medical Grade Hospital Power Cord.