Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low-Profile Healthcare Scale (#809161189001) features an integral RS232 port for connectivity with printer or PC, 5-second weight hold, a carrying handle for ease of portability, foot pads that allow for weighing on a variety of floor surfaces, and a spacious and low-profile platform.
Warranty: 2 Years.
With a capacity of 440 lb / 200 kg, the SlimPRO can accommodate a variety of patient sizes and weights. It is capable of bariatric weighing and weighs with accuracy of 0.2 lb / 100 g increments. The abilities to weigh on almost any surface, automatically print or send records to PC, and to easily transport make this scale are ideal for home healthcare use. Powered by 4 "AAA” batteries (included).
The SlimPRO has a built-In RS232 output port for connectivity with a PC or printer for the convenience and ease of patient record keeping. An optional 6600-1940 Serial Interface Cable (#809161189100) is available for using RS232 to connect to printers and devices. When connecting to a DB9 printer connection, a gender changer is required; when connecting to a PC, if the PC does not have a DB9 connection, then USB/ DB9 converter is required.
Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low-Profile Healthcare Scale Features:
- Integral carrying handle.
- Low profile for minimal step.
- Non-skid rubber mat.
- Auto-on /off.
- Low battery indicator.
- Swivel feet for multi-surface weighing.
Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low-Profile Healthcare Scale Specifications:
- Display: 4", 1.5" LCD.
- Capacity: 440 lb x 0.2 lb / 200 kg x 100 g.
- Display Area Size: 3.15" W x 1.6" H.
- Overall Scale Dimensions: 17" W x 14.5" D x 1.4" H.
- Units: Pounds, kilograms.
- Weight Hold: 5 seconds.
- Connectivity: RS232 serial output (requires optional 6600-1940 interface cable).
- Power: 4 "AAA” alkaline batteries (included).
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate.
- Certifications: SlimPRO EU Declaration of Conformity.
- P50 Thermal Printer (#809161188400), sold separately.
- 6600-1940 Serial Interface Cable (#809161189100), sold separately.
Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low-Profile Healthcare Scale Media & Literature:
Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low Profile Healthcare Scale Flyer
Detecto SlimPRO Digital Low Profile Healthcare Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.