Shop with confidence at MFI
The Detecto ProDoc PD200 Space Saving Digital Doctor Scale features a compact integral design with a stable heavy duty base and an easy to read angled LCD display mounted to the base for easy viewing.
Warranty: 2 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The ProDoc PD200 is ideal for exam rooms, offices, and medical use, but can also be used in the home.
Detecto ProDoc PD200 Space Saving Digital Doctor Scale Features
- Weight tracking for up to four individuals.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation by conveniently selecting your height with easy-to-use scroll keys while weighing.
- Adjustable locking feet and a bubble level for weighing on any surface.
- Single-piece, forged-steel, heavy base creates stability and ensures solid patient support.
Detecto ProDoc PD200 Space Saving Digital Doctor Scale Specifications
- Capacity: 480 lb x 0.2 lb / 220 kg x 0.1 kg.
- Platform Size: 12.5" (W) x 13" (D) x 3.3" (H) (32 cm x 43 cm x 8.3 cm).
- Weight Units: Pounds or kilograms (selectable).
- Power: Six AA alkaline batteries (not included) or an optional 9 volt AC/DC power adapter (#809161148305).
- Display: 1" (25 mm) 5 digit, 7 segment LCD.
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C).
- Function Keys: On/Off, BMI height/enter, lock/release, units, zero, recall, store.
- Shipping Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg).
- UPC Code: 809161147001.
Detecto ProDoc PD200 Space Saving Digital Doctor Scale Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.