Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor.
By adding the HealthySole UVC Disinfection System to an existing infection control and prevention program, the facility will decrease the overall microbial load starting with shoe and floor contamination. It significantly decreases the aerosolizing, migration, or transfer of deadly pathogens that lead to higher healthcare-associated infections (HIA) rates.
Detecto HealthySole Features:
- 8-second disinfection time.
- Active germ-control system for the sole of your shoes.
- Deactivate one of the main transport mechanisms of germs (such as C. difficile, MRSA, Staph, CRE, and VRE).
- ETL/CETL - CE Listed.
- Exclusive Smart Ballast Technology.
- Green technology disinfects without harmful chemicals.
- Hands-free operation via the 8-second countdown timer on the eye-level display.
- Kills up to 99.9% of UVC exposed germs and pathogens in one step.
- Quick ROI ($15,275 is average HAI Patient Cost to a hospital).
- Ultra-low-profile stainless steel platform.
- UV View Top Plate Technology: Disinfects both shoes and booties by elevating, reflecting, and refracting UV rays for best exposure and kill rates.
- UVC Lamps: Utilize patented plasma stable and Plastic Encapsulation Technology, making them shatter resistant, self-cleaning, and ETL listed.
- Easy to assemble in just a few seconds without using any tools.
Detecto HealthySole Specifications:
- Display Type: 3.2" (diagonal) full color TFT display 320 x 240 resolution.
- Touch Screen: Resistive touch panel covering the display.
- Infra-Red Foot Placement: 4 IR sensors located in the base (2 for toe of shoes and 2 for heels of shoes.
- Shoe Opening Dimensions: 12" L x 4.375" W (305 mm x 111 mm).
- Minimum Shoe Size: Women's Size 6.
- Maximum Shoe Size: Men's 13.5.
- Platform Size (with Feet): 17.2" W x 21.0" D x 2.4" H (437 mm x 533 mm x 61 mm).
- System Base Height: 8.7" (221 mm) with Sight Shield and Feet.
- System Overall Height: 54.3" (1379 mm) with Column, Display, and Feet.
- System Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Net Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 56" W x 27" D x 11" H (142 cm x 69 cm x 28 cm).
- Construction Materials: 304 Stainless Steel and Mild Steel.
- Lamp Life: 1 Year.
- Power Requirements: 90 ~ 264 VAC (47 ~ 63 Hz) at 1.1 A / 115 VAC (0.7 A / 230 VAC).
- Operating Range: 55 to 90 °F (13 to 32 °C).
- Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing.
- Surface Exposure Results: 97.35% exposure to UV light.
Detecto HealthySole Media & Literature:
Detecto HealthySole Bulletin
Detecto HealthySole Plus System Owner's Manual
Detecto HealthySole Product Information Packet
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.