The Detecto CR Series Digital Portable Roll-A-Weigh Scale is equipped with an advanced Detecto weight indicator, a 30" x 32.5" weighing platform, an integral ramp, carrying handles, integral wheels, and EMR/EHR connectivity capability. Ideal for weighing dialysis patients, patients in wheelchairs or walk-ins.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited Workmanship and Defect.
This scale offers versatility and advanced, accurate, and quick weighing capabilities. Easily transported and stored, the Detecto CR Series can be used at multiple weighing locations in a single facility or can be used at one stationary location. The CR series scales are EMR/EHR ready, equipped with RS232 serial port, USB port, and optional Ethernet. CR Series Scales are available in 500 lb / 225 kg or 1,000 lb /450 kg capacities. Powered by 6 "C" batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161189506).
Detecto CR Series Digital Portable Roll-A-Weigh Scale Features:
- EMR/EHR ready.
- Carying handle.
- Integral wheels.
- Integrated wheelchair stop.
- Made in USA.
- Spacious platform.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet optional.
- MVWIFI Wi-Fi Ethernet: Card for wireless Ethernet connectivity. Be connected via Wi-Fi while having USB and serial ports free to be connected to other devices (#809161189704).
- MVIP Wired Ethernet: Wired Ethernet option card (#809161189605).
Detecto CR Series Digital Portable Roll-A-Weigh Scale Specifications:
- Display: 7/8" high LCD, 5-digit, 7-segment.
- Keypad: 19 keys, color-coded, membrane-type.
- Platform Size: 30" x 32.5".
- Connectivity: RS232 and USB ports, optional Ethernet.
- Overall Dimensions: 32.5” W x 42.5” D x 3.5” H.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries (not included) or optional MV1PWR AC adapter (#809161139303).
- CR1000D/CR500D EU Declarations of Conformity.
- CRM-1000D EU Declaration of Conformity.
- CRM-1000D Composition of Modules.
Detecto CR Series Digital Portable Roll-A-Weigh Scale Configurations:
- 809161139600: Model CR-1000D - 1,000 lb x 0.5 lb / 450 kg x 0.2 kg capacity.
- 809161139501:Model CR-500D - 500 lb x 0.2 lb / 225 kg x 0.1 kg capacity.
Detecto CR Series Digital Portable Roll-A-Weigh Scale Literature:
Detecto CR Series Portable Digital Roll-A-Weigh Scale Bulletin
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.