Shop with confidence at MFI
Defibtech Electrode Adapter (Lifeline AED Pad Adapter) provides compatibility between 100 Series or VIEW/PRO/ECG AED electrodes and AEDs that connect with Zoll M-Series or Medtronic Quick-Combo connectors.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Defibtech Electrode Adapter Specifications:
- Operating Tolerances: 0-50°C (32-122°F).
Defibtech Electrode Adapter Options:
- DAC-300: Lifeline 100 Series Adult Pads to Medtronic Quick-Combo Adapter.
- DAC-310: Lifeline 100 Series Adult Pads to Zoll M-Series Adapter.
- DAC-2000: Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG Adult Pads to Medtronic Quick-Combo Adapter.
- DAC-2010: Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG Adult Pads to Zoll M-Series Adapter.
Defibtech Electrode Adapter Literature:
Electrode Adapter Instructions
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.