Shop with confidence at MFI
The Defibtech AED Carrying Case provides a convenient, durable, and professional way to store and carry your Lifeline AED and accessories.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The soft cases are all made of ballistic nylon and feature sturdy carrying handles. The hard cases are made of high-impact ABS plastic and have a body fluid resistant foam insert.
These cases are perfect for keeping your Lifeline AED safe in harsh environments and for conveniently storing all your accessories.
Defibtech AED Carry Case Features:
- Ballistic nylon or high-impact ABS plastic construction.
- Body fluid resistant foam insert (DAC-110/111/112 only).
- Reflective safety strip (DAC-100 only).
- Storage for AED accessories.
Defibtech AED Carry Case Specifications:
- Dimensions (DAC-100/101): 12" x 8.25" x 2.5".
- Dimensions (DAC-110/112): 15" x 12.5" x 7".
- Dimensions (DAC-111): 17" x 10" x 6.5".
Defibtech AED Carry Case Options:
- DAC-100: Soft Case for 100 Series AEDs.
- DAC-101: Red Trainer Soft Case.
- DAC-110: Standard Black Hard Case for 100 Series AEDs.
- DAC-111: Deluxe Yellow Hard Case for 100 Series AEDs.
- DAC-112: Standard Yellow Hard Case for 100 Series AEDs.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.