The Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor includes an NIBP Cuff, NIBP Hose, and an Adult Reusable SpO2 Finger Sensor. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Accutorr Plus is an easy to use NIBP, SpO2, and Temperature Monitor.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Features:
- Light weight, portable with user-configurable technology.
- Easy-to-read large numbers.
- Dedicated Controls which can be customized.
- Patient size.
- Interval time.
- Inflation pressure.
- Audio level.
- Temperature format.
- Quick connect, single hose fittings.
- Unique flexible databases.
- IV pole/bed rail attachment.
- Battery operation.
- Stores up to 100 readings, instantly accessible.
- Predictive Thermometer Module.
- Printer Module.
- Various flexible mounting options.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Specifications:
Systolic and Diastolic Pressure Readout:
- Number of Digits: 3.
- Mean Error: Less than ± 5 mmHg.
- Standard Deviation: Less than ± 8 mmHg
- Adult Mode: 55 to 260 mmHg.
- Pediatric Mode: 55 to 160 mmHg.
- Neonatal Mode: 45 to 120 mmHg.
- Range: 35 - 245 BPM for Adult and Pediatric / 70 - 245 BPM for Neonate.
- Display Resolution: 1 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 3 BPM or ± 3%, whichever is greater.
- Inflation Source: This Inflation Source is capable of supplying sufficient air to bring a volume of 700cc's to a pressure of 300 mmHg in no more than 35 seconds. If the cuff is not inflated to the desired pressure within 60 seconds, then the cuff is vented and a retry cycle is initiated.
- Leak Rate: With the bleed valve closed, the Maximum Pressure Drop is 10 mmHg in 90 seconds measured with a 700cc volume at a differential pressure of 250 mmHg.
- Cuff Vent Rate: When the unit is vented, a volume of at least 700cc's is reduced from a pressure of 250 mmHg to a pressure of 20 mmHg in a maximum of 14 seconds.
- Range: 90 - 110 °F (32 - 43 °C).
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °F (0.1 °C).
- Accuracy: Meets ASTM E1112-2006 for accuracy.
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Run Time: 1.5 to 5 Hours.
- Recharge: 8 Hours.
- Cycles: 150 - 400.
- Main Unit: 7.5" (W) x 10.6" (H) x 8.2" (D).
- Recorder Module: 2.1" (W) x 9" (H) x 4.25" (D).
- Predictive Module: 2.25" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 4.63" (D).
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days from the date of authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.