Shop with confidence at MFI
The Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor includes an NIBP Cuff, NIBP Hose, and an Adult Reusable SpO2 Finger Sensor. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Accutorr Plus is an easy to use NIBP, SpO2, and Temperature Monitor.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Features
- Light weight, portable with user-configurable technology.
- Easy-to-read large numbers.
- Dedicated Controls which can be customized.
- Patient size.
- Interval time.
- Inflation pressure.
- Audio level.
- Temperature format.
- Quick connect, single hose fittings.
- Unique flexible databases.
- IV pole/bed rail attachment.
- Battery operation.
- Stores up to 100 readings, instantly accessible.
- Predictive Thermometer Module.
- Printer Module.
- Various flexible mounting options.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Specifications
Systolic and Diastolic Pressure Readout:
- Number of Digits: 3.
- Mean Error: Less than ± 5 mmHg.
- Standard Deviation: Less than ± 8 mmHg
- Adult Mode: 55 to 260 mmHg.
- Pediatric Mode: 55 to 160 mmHg.
- Neonatal Mode: 45 to 120 mmHg.
- Range: 35 - 245 BPM for Adult and Pediatric / 70 - 245 BPM for Neonate.
- Display Resolution: 1 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 3 BPM or ± 3%, whichever is greater.
- Inflation Source: This Inflation Source is capable of supplying sufficient air to bring a volume of 700cc's to a pressure of 300 mmHg in no more than 35 seconds. If the cuff is not inflated to the desired pressure within 60 seconds, then the cuff is vented and a retry cycle is initiated.
- Leak Rate: With the bleed valve closed, the Maximum Pressure Drop is 10 mmHg in 90 seconds measured with a 700cc volume at a differential pressure of 250 mmHg.
- Cuff Vent Rate: When the unit is vented, a volume of at least 700cc's is reduced from a pressure of 250 mmHg to a pressure of 20 mmHg in a maximum of 14 seconds.
- Range: 90 - 110 °F (32 - 43 °C).
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °F (0.1 °C).
- Accuracy: Meets ASTM E1112-2006 for accuracy.
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Run Time: 1.5 to 5 Hours.
- Recharge: 8 Hours.
- Cycles: 150 - 400.
- Main Unit: 7.5" (W) x 10.6" (H) x 8.2" (D).
- Recorder Module: 2.1" (W) x 9" (H) x 4.25" (D).
- Predictive Module: 2.25" (W) x 6.25" (H) x 4.63" (D).
- Shipping Weight: 8 lb.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.