- Multiple therapy flexibility
- Actionable reports and detailed infusion information further enhances performance
- Moog's advanced error reduction software and Protocol Library System allow you to upload pre-validated drug protocols or patient prescriptions
- Extremely easy to use
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Curlin 6000CMS Ambulatory Pump performs patient controlled analgesia, intermittent, variable, and continuous infusions. Programming simplicity paired with menu-driven protocols and context sensitive help screens help make this top-of-the-line pump one of the easiest to use infusion devices on the market today. The 6000CMS can work directly with a PC and Moog error reduction software to eliminate the risk of providing patients with the wrong infusion prescriptions. Boasting a flow resolution that works 25 times better than any other ambulatory pump, the 6000CMS is the pump you can count on and is equipped for Continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, TPN, Intermittent, and Variable modes.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
- Error Code 10.
- Error Code 20.
- Error Code 29.
- Error Code 30.
- Error Code 33.
Curlin 6000CMS Ambulatory Pump Features
- Multiple therapy flexibility.
- Actionable reports and detailed infusion information further enhances performance.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Moog's advanced error reduction software and Protocol Library System allow you to upload pre-validated drug protocols or patient prescriptions.
- Extremely easy to use.
Curlin 6000CMS Ambulatory Pump Specifications
- Mechanism: Curvilinear peristaltic pump action.
- Therapies Supported: Continuous, PCA, TPN, Intermittent, Variable.
- Dimensions: 5.1" (13 cm) x 4.0" (10.2 cm) x 2.5" (6.4 cm).
- Weight: 18.1 ounces (513 grams).
- Display: 2.5" (6.3 cm) x 1.2" (3.1 cm). Continuous backlit with AC.
- Accuracy: ± 5%.
- Flow Rates: 0.1 - 400 mL/hr, increments of 0.1 mL/hr.
- Flow Rates (PCA): 0.1 - 50 mL/hr IV, 25 mL/hr EPI, 5 mL/hr SQ Max.
- Volume Limits: 1.0-9,999 mL, increments of 0.1 mL.
- KVO Rates: 0.0 - 10 mL/hr (not available in PCA mode).
- Units: mL, mg, mcg.
- Bolus Volume: 0.1 - 9.9 mL.
- Max # of Boluses: 15/hr.
- Patient Bolus: 0.1 - 9.9 mL/dose IV, 0.1 - 25 mL/dose EPI, 0.1 - 5 mL/dose SQ.
- Bolus Lockout: 1 - 60 minutes, increments of 1 minute.
- Power Sources: 2 "C" alkaline batteries, AC, external rechargeable battery pack.
- Operating Time (with fully charged batteries):
- Nominal 10 hours at 400 mL/hr.
- 4 Nominal 30 hours at 125 mL/hr.
- 4 Nominal 85 hours at 2 mL/hr.
- Alarms: Air-in-line, high upstream pressure, occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, empty battery.
- Adjustable Alarm Volume: 1-9 with 9 being the loudest.
- Data Log: 6,000 events, including line pressure, volume infused, time.
- Security: Unused therapies can be blocked out, four access levels, different lock box sizes.
- Software: Protocol Library: multiple categories and potential for over 100 protocols.
- Administration Sets: DEHP-free set configurations, needleless injection sites, 0.22 and 1.2 micron filtered sets, yellow-striped epidural sets, sets with 150 mL integral fluid containers.