Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Curlin 4000CMS Ambulatory Pump is specially designed to perform patient controlled analgesia, intermittent, variable, and continuous infusions. Capable of continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, TPN, in intermittent and variable modes, this state-of-the-art pump is extremely to use and can even be pole mounted to meet the needs of a hospital or alternate site patient.
Warranty: 6 Months.
Note: The following error codes are used to indicate a problem.
- Error Code 10.
- Error Code 20.
- Error Code 29.
- Error Code 30.
- Error Code 33.
Curlin 4000CMS Ambulatory Pump Features
- Easy to read thanks highly visible large fonts.
- Continuous back-light on with AC power.
- Titration in continuous and PCA modes.
- Four access levels for security.
- Data interface port.
- User friendly and patient specific programming.
- Hour totals.
- Compact size.
Curlin 4000CMS Ambulatory Pump Specifications
- Dimensions: 5.0" x 4.0" x 2.5".
- Weight: 17.5 oz (1.1 lb).
- Accuracy: ± 6%.
- Flow Rates: 0.1 mL to 400 mL/hr.
- Volume Limits: 1.0 mL to 9,999 mL.
- KVO Rates: 0.0 to 10 mL/hr, default to 0.1 mL/hr.
- Therapies Delivered: Continuous, PCA with IV, Epidural or Sub-Q delivery TPN with ramping intermittent variable with 24 specified doses.
- Power Sources: 2 "C" size alkaline batteries, AC and external rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery Life: Nominal 10 hours at 400 mL/hr. Nominal 30 hours at 125 mL/hr. Nominal 85 hours at 2 mL/hr.
- Disposables: Non-DEHP PVC administration sets with integral free-flow protection - available separately.