- Color screen, ECG, NiBP, SpO2, temperature, and printer, standard
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys
- Provides post procedure and conscious sedation monitoring for adult, pediatric, and neonate patients
- For use in ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals, long-term care facilities, and oral surgery offices
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Criticare nGenuity Patient Monitor (#8100EP) includes a printer, ECG cable and leads, SpO2 sensor and extension, NiBP cuff and hose, roll of paper, new battery, and power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The nGenuity provides post procedure and conscious sedation monitoring for adult, pediatric, and neonate patients. This monitor features a color screen, ECG, NiBP, SpO2, temperature, and printer. A user-configurable display enables clinicians to quickly access the results they need. The display is easy to use, with a bright and large color screen and large numeric readings that make it easy to read even when across the room. Straightforward menus and dedicated function keys are easy to learn. It is compatible with EMR/HIS systems and Criticare's VitalView central station.
It is appropriate to use the nGenuity Patient Monitor in locations such as ambulatory surgery centers, hospitals, long-term care facilities, and oral surgery offices.
Criticare nGenuity Patient Monitor Features
- ECG, NiBP, SpO2, temperature, and a built-in printer, standard.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large and small offices.
- Easy to read 10.4" color TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use interface with simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
- Straightforward operation.
- Mounts quickly to walls and roll stands.
Criticare nGenuity Patient Monitor Specifications
- Channels: 1.
- Probe: YSI-400 and YSI-700 Series.
- Range, Accuracy: 68 to 113 °F (20 to 45 °C), ± 0.1 °C.
- Display Resolution: 0.1 °C.
- Interface and Display:
- Keys: 9, membrane activated.
- Rotary Knob: Push and rotate, 24 steps/turn.
- Screen: 10.4" active color TFT.
- Internal Display: 640 x 480.
- External VGA Display: 640 x 480.
- Waveforms: 6, maximum.
- Type: Thermal line printer.
- Paper Speed: 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/sec.
- Physical Properties:
- Weight: 14 lb (6.4 kg).
- Size: 10.3" (D) x 13" (W) x 11" (H) (26.2 cm x 33 cm x 28 cm).
- Power Requirements:
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 35 Watts, typical.
- Battery: 1 sealed lead acid.
- Battery Life: 3 hours, typical (2.5 hours w/ CO2).
- Recharge Time: 4.5 hours, typical.