Shop with Confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The CPAC RH-N95 Decontamination System includes four trays, tray removal safety gloves, a CIR thermal sensor (chemical indicator alternative), a quick guide instruction card, and an operator manual.
Warranty: 3 Years - Parts and labor.
Note: The RH-N95 Decontamination System meets the criteria for market clearance contained in the FDA’s March 2020 guidance document.
Specially designed to help medical professionals fight COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, the CPAC RH-N95 Decontamination System is a fast and effective way to ensure your N95 masks are safe for multiple uses. This top-of-the-line N95 mask decontamination system won't compromise mask performance and is capable of decontaminating up to 100 masks per hour. The RH-N95 can help healthcare facilities achieve the required level of viral kill and can be installed in departments, units, or wings of all healthcare facilities.
CPAC RH-N95 Decontamination System Features
- Designed to serve as an N95 mask decontamination system.
- Meets or exceeds a 6 Log reduction of Coronavirus (or its surrogate) and that of Mycobacterium while ensuring mask performance for multiple uses.
- Multi-purpose unit that functions as an N95 mask re-processor, but can be simply re-programed via USB port to be used as a medical/dental sterilizer (FDA-cleared) post-pandemic.
- Decontaminates at a temperature of 155° F.
- Runs on a 30 minute cycle.
- 50 mask capacity.
- No chemicals or water required.
- No drying or aeration.
- Energy efficient.
- Easy touch screen operation.
CPAC RH-N95 Decontamination System Specifications
- Unit Size (OD): 22.5" W x 22.5" D x 19.5" H (572 mm x 572 mm x 495 mm).
- Chamber Size (ID): 11" W x 17.75" D x 11.75" H (279 mm x 433 mm x 299 mm).
- Chamber Capacity: 2294 cubic inches (10 gal/38 liters).
- Instrument Tray Size (ID): 9" W x 15" D x 1" H (229 mm x 381 mm x 28 mm).
- Unit Weight: 90 lb (41 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 109 lb (49 kg).
- Decontamination Temperature: 155° F (68° C).
- Decontamination Times: 30 minutes.
- 110-120 V, 60 Hz, 1400 watts warm up, 300 watts operating.
- 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 1400 watts warm up, 300 watts operating.
- TUV Electrical Safety/EMI.
- CE Directive Compliance.
CPAC RH-N95 Decontamination System Configurations
- #RH-N95: 110V-120V Decontamination System.
- #RH-N95-230V: 220V-240V Decontamination System.