Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Corometrics Model 129 Fetal Monitor includes two ultrasound transducers, toco probe, SpO2 sensor, one pack of paper, and power cord.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Model 129 Fetal Monitor is a top of the line fully featured fetal monitor. It includes all Model 126 and 128 features plus Maternal 3-Lead ECG (MECG). Model 128 features include Integrated Maternal NIBP and Maternal SpO2, while Model 126 features include Dual Ultrasound, Fetal ECG (FECG), and Uterine Activity with both Toco and IUP.
The Model 129 Maternal/Fetal Monitor is intended for monitoring maternal vital signs to help assess maternal well-being.
Corometrics Model 129 Fetal Monitor Features
Model 129 Only:
- Built-in independent MECG monitoring is provided with selection of lead I, II, or III.
- Twins and maternal monitoring can be accomplished simultaneously using dual ultrasound and MECG, or by using ultrasound, FECG, and MECG.
- The MECG waveform can be optionally displayed and can be "frozen" on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second snapshot can be printed on the strip chart paper.
- The large display area provides for fetal parameters, maternal parameters, and maternal waveforms all at once.
- Provides pacer detection, lead selection, and display of waveforms.
- Sweetheart Recorder for real-time Maternal ECG printing.
- Spectra Alerts Analysis Software option.
Shared with Model 128:
- Built-in maternal vital signs monitoring eliminates the need for separate blood pressure and maternal pulse oximetry monitors.
- Maternal non-invasive blood pressure readings can be taken on-demand or at pre-programmed intervals.
- Smart BP Feature: Post-contraction blood pressure option prevents blood pressure readings from occurring during contractions.
- Continuous non-invasive MSpO2 oxygen saturation and maternal pulse rate can be reliably monitored using the well-known Nellcor pulse oximetry sensors.
- Continuous printing of the maternal pulse rate trend can be enabled.
- Maternal alarm limits are user-defined, with pre-set defaults.
- The audible indicator for each maternal alarm can be temporarily silenced.
- Maternal vital signs storage provides an eight-hour history of the maternal vital signs in a spreadsheet format. The data can be displayed or printed on-demand.
- The maternal-only recording mode is specifically designed for postpartum monitoring of the mother.
- The MSpO2 pulsatile waveform can be optionally displayed and can be "frozen" on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second "snapshot" can be printed on the strip chart paper.
Shared with the Model 128 and 126:
- Dual ultrasonic heart rate monitoring allows for non-invasive monitoring of twins.
- A +20 BPM heart rate offset option is provided for the secondary heart rate (HR2) trend, when using dual ultrasound, or ultrasound and direct FECG, to separate overlapping FHR trends for easy interpretation.
- Heartbeat coincidence to ensure you are not monitoring the same infant twice.
- The strip chart recorder is a quiet, easy-to-load, high-resolution thermal array printer. The recorder prints continuous trends and alphanumeric data on one strip chart.
- User-selectable font size for strip chart annotations customizes readability.
- Automatic mode selection is provided simply by inserting the appropriate transducer plug into the front panel receptacle.
- Transducer connectors are easy-to-use, color-coded, and durable.
- The electroluminescent (EL) display, with circularly polarized filter, removes glare; its wide viewing angle provides easy viewing at a distance.
- A recorder light allows the room lights to be dimmed without sacrificing visibility on the strip chart recorder.
- Frequently used functions are controlled by front panel, color-coded push buttons, including audio volume, UA reference, test, alarm silence, event mark, and paper advance.
- System setup options, such as alarm limits, are easily accessed via a front panel Trim Knob control.
- Fetal parameters are continuously displayed even during configuration of system setup options.
- The ultrasound mode provides clean, accurate traces with few "dropouts" because of a patented autocorrelation processing.
- Fetal heart rate alarm limits are user-defined, with pre-set defaults.
- Alarm conditions have audible and visual indications. Audible alarms can be disabled. Fetal heart rate threshold and signal quality alarms can be cancelled.
- The data storage and telecommunications capability allows remote or referral tracing assessments.
- The monitor can be interfaced to the most widely used non-invasive blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters.
- The FECG waveform can be optionally displayed and can be "frozen" on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second "snapshot" can be printed on the strip chart paper.
- Fetal ECG waveform confirms solid spiral placement.
- Song player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival.
- Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers.
- Interface capability with the OxiFirst Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.
- Interface capability with QS Information Systems.
- Recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper.
- Software Utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements.
- Annotations from an optional Model 2116B Keyboard are printed on the strip chart recorder printer.
Corometrics Model 129 Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Nominal Line Voltage: 100/120/220/230/240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 W / 0.4 A maximum.
- Chassis Leakage: Less than 300 µA.
- Weight: 24 lb (10.9 kg) approximately.
- Dimensions: 17.3" (D) x 16.5" (W) x 6.7" (H) (43.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 17 cm).
- Maternal Vital Signs History: 8 hours, maximum of storage/recall.