The Corometrics Model 128 Fetal Monitor includes all factory new certified probes, cables, and attachments. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Model 128 Basic Maternal Fetal Monitor includes all Model 126 features plus integrated maternal NIBP and Maternal SpO2. Model 126 features include Dual Ultrasound, Fetal ECG (FECG), and Uterine Activity with both Toco and IUP.
Corometrics Model 128 Fetal Monitor Features:
- Smart BP Feature: Delays auto determination during contractions.
- Displays Maternal SpO2 (MSpO2) waveforms.
- Vital Signs History feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary.
- Recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper.
- Keyboard option for detailed annotations.
- Software Utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements.
- Song Player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival.
- Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers.
- Interface capability with the OxiFirst Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.
- Interface capability with QS Information Systems.
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg) approximately.
Corometrics Model 128 Fetal Monitor Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free Shipping||5-7 Business Days|
|$0-$199||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within U.S.
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may reach out with additional shipping costs prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs if you are outside the continental U.S.
- Orders less than $500 require customers to provide us with their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder.
- With orders greater than $500, we recommend that customers use their own international shipping account or provide an alternate ship to address that is in the U.S., like a freight forwarder. MFI customer service agents are available to offer shipping quotes on orders greater than $500.
- International shipping costs do not include taxes and fees that may be required by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.