Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
ConMed X Wire 0.035 Inch Stiff Biliary Guidewire is designed to provide superior device advancement during biliary procedures. It provides easy access into challenging anatomy while supporting device exchange and placement.
ConMed X Wire 0.035 Inch Stiff Biliary Guidewire Features
- Hydrophilically coated.
- Simple and functional Endoscopic Measurement System uses 1 cm spaced visual markings which extend 30 cm from the wire tip.
- Nitinol core provides optimized flexibility over distal 20 cm.
- PFTE Jacket with lubricous coating ensures smooth device transition.
- Meets IEC 60601 standard for cutting over the guidewire.
- Kink resistant.
ConMed X Wire 0.035 Inch Stiff Biliary Guidewire Specifications
- Guidewire O.D.: 0.025 " (0.64 mm).
- Quantity: 3 / Box.
- Wire Type: Standard.
ConMed X Wire 0.035 Inch Stiff Biliary Guidewire Configurations
|Product Number||Tip||Wire Length||Vise|
|#035450SS||Straight||177" (450 cm)||No|
|#035450AS||Angled||177" (450 cm)||Yes|
|#035260SS||Straight||102" (260 cm)||No|
|#035260AS||Angled||102" (260 cm)||Yes|