Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed WANG Pleural Tapping Needle with Procedural Kit (#KIT-1780 / 5 per Case) is a sterile, disposable needle used for removing fluid from the pleural cavity of the lung.
ConMed WANG Pleural Tapping Needle with Procedural Kit Included Items
- (2) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages.
- (1) 18" x 26" Fenestrated drape.
- (4) 4" x 4" Gauze pads.
- (1) Iodophor PVP swabstick.
- (1) Alcohol swabstick.
- (1) 25 Gauge 3 cc syringe.
- (1) 22 Gauge Luer lock needle.
- (1) Luer slip check valve.
- (1) PTN-1780 needle.
- (1) 18 Gauge needle assembly.
- (3) 8 ml Screw cap sterile vials.
- (1) 20" Tube set.
- (1) 36" Extention line.
- (1) Mini scalpel.
- (1) 60 cc Luer lock syringe.
- (1) 10 cc Luer lock syringe.
- (1) 5 ml Xylocaine ampule.
ConMed WANG Pleural Tapping Needle with Procedural Kit Features
- Side arm extension.
- Pre-attached one-way reflux valve.
- Soft outer sheath for safety.
ConMed WANG Pleural Tapping Needle with Procedural Kit Specifications
- Needle Gauge: 17 g.
- Sheath Diameter: 2.3 mm.
- Sheath Length: 3.1" (8 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.