The ConMed System 5000 ESU is in excellent condition, and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor.
The ConMed System 5000 is the technology leader in electrosurgery generators. The 5000 unites proprietary dynamic response technology with an array of specialty modes, allowing for maximum flexibility of surgeons to attain a specific clinical effect in most surgical conditions.
ConMed System 5000 ESU Features:
- Dynamic Response Technology: Delivers optimal clinical effects through continuous synchronization of current and voltage. It samples the current and voltage 450,000 times per second, which enables it to respond to tissue impedance changes in less than 10 milliseconds.
- General Mode: Traditionally used in open procedures.
- Fluids Mode: Quick start-up in fluid environments, such as urology or arthroscopy.
- Laparoscopic Mode: Limits output voltage to minimize potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling and insulation breakdown.
- Pulse Cut: Useful when precise cutting effect is needed around delicate structures.
- Pulse Coag: Provides superficial hemostasis via pulsing bursts of coagulation energy.
- Bipolar Output Meter: Provides feedback on desiccation levels via audible and visual indicators.
- ARM (Automatic Return Monitoring): Provides advanced warning of compromised patient to dispersive electrode contact.
- Can be seamlessly integrated with the ConMed AER Defense Smoke Evacuation System.
ConMed System 5000 ESU Specifications:
- Output Control System: Dynamic response.
- CQM Range/Trip Point: 10-15 Ω / 30%.
- Cooling System: Convection/Fan.
- Power Display Accuracy: 10% or 3 W @ Rated Load.
- Technology: Isolated RF output.
- Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.75 kg).
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 13.5" x 21.5" (9.75 cm x 35 cm x 54.6 cm).
ConMed System 5000 ESU Literature:
ConMed System 5000 ESU Brochure
Shipping within U.S.:
- Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
- Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.