Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Standard Stone Removal Balloon is a DuraGlide double lumen stone removal balloon made with high quality balloon construction and a standard catheter. It has 3 radiopaque 1 cm spaced distal marker bands, which enable fluoroscopic visualization of balloon position. It has a color-coded guide-wire port that acts as a visual indicator to eliminate confusion in a dark procedure room. There are options between 2 different sized balloons: outer diameter 11.5 mm with 1.5 cc volume, or outer diameter 15.0 mm with 3.5 cc volume. The removal balloon is sterile, disposable, and has a 0.035" guide-wire compatibility.
Note: This product contains latex.
ConMed Standard Stone Removal Balloon Features
- Pebax catheter shaft enhances pushability.
ConMed Standard Stone Removal Balloon Options
- #000637: 11.5 mm Standard Stone Removal Balloon.
- #000638: 15.0 mm Standard Stone Removal Balloon.
ConMed Standard Stone Removal Balloon Specifications
- Balloon Outer Diameter: 11.5, or 15 mm.
- Balloon Volume: 1.5, or 3.5 cc.
- Cathedar Outer Diameter: 7 F / 2.3 mm.
- Cathedar Length: 200 cm.
- Guidewire Compatibility: 0.035" / 0.89 mm.