Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed Singular Small Firm Polypectomy Snare comes with a Singular polypectomy snare and a unique short throw handle designed to offer the ability to efficiently control tissue resection and collection in order to more efficiently remove polyps and suspicious lesions. It is a small (mini) sized, oval shaped, firm loop wire.
ConMed Singular Small Firm Polypectomy Snare Features
- ConMed Singular Polypectomy Snare.
- Loop Size: Small (Mini).
- Loop Shape: Oval.
- Comes with short throw handle that facilitates one-handed operation and user comfort along with providing an enhanced tactile feel.
- Patented true 2 to 1 pull system delivers unique short throw performance.
- Comes 10 units per box.
ConMed Singular Small Firm Polypectomy Snare Configurations
- #000978: Singular Small (Mini) Firm Polypectomy Snare with Olympus Cord.
- #000979: Singular Small (Mini) Firm Polypectomy Snare with Microvasive Cord.
ConMed Singular Small Firm Polypectomy Snare Specifications
- Sheath Outer Diameter: 2.3 mm.
- Sheath Length: 230 cm.